“My Face Can Breathe”

Wow! Facial Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the ladies who took care of us at WOW! Facial Bar. Being two men and not used to facials, we decided to give it a try. The process is so relaxing and rejuvenating. I have naturally good skin but after the treatment, I realized I do not hydrate it enough. The team is excellent and would recommend their services to everyone.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"malecon"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were next door at Barber & Booze and decided that we should get a manicure and pedicure too. The owner walked us down to Wow! and got it all set up for us. My friend and I each had one lady working on our feet and one working on our hands. I felt like the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz when he was getting primped. The ladies did a great job. It was very relaxing and my nails still look good.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Went to the WOW Salon in Old Town and had a facial and peppermint foot massage. It was the best I ever had. Used to go the Metamorphosis but they have gotten so overpriced! Plus WOW was ten times better! Definitely make an appointment.

Cannot wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I went for a facial and ended up having a manicure and pedicure at the same time. It was so relaxing to have all 3 things done at the same time. Three of us went together, and enjoyed it so much that my husband went the next day for a pedicure. The only problem is that if you are going to be doing much walking on the beach, the toe nail polish doesn't hold up for long. You are better to go for the gel polish on your toes.