Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$125
SAVE US$28
eDreamsUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
All reviews sky suite private chef the penthouse private pool personal chef chef lulu beach club next door condo hotel villa celeste living room playa de los muertos sound of the waves romantic zone fantastic stay full kitchen the location is perfect zona romantica
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Had a great week with 4 friends. Location, views, and comfort were fantastic! And Chef Lulu made some absolutely DELICIOUS meals! If you have the chance, be sure to request her! Can’t wait to go back again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

The best location in Puerto Vallarta. With an amazing chef. Such great service, I recommend it 100% please request Irving his service was incredible and made our stay so nice. The food was just amazing. So worth having your own chef.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I am really missing my time at Vallarta Shores! It was an incredible 12 days and more than I could have expected. I was greeted at the front desk at my arrival by, Edwin who would be my chef for the next 12 days. He was so warm and professional. He showed me to the sky suite F and my home for the next 12 days. I
was blown away by the place. Edwin made the stay memorable. He prepared a lovely steak and lobster dinner for my first night, which was my birthday. He took extra care for the presentation and the flavor and preparation was perfection. I soon learned that Edwin had worked at restaurants in San Francisco, CA for years. Having lived in SF for over 20 years myself it was great to talk about the Bay Area food scene. The next days, I basically experienced fine dining as if I was in a Napa Valley restaurant. Everyday was fresh seafood and vegetables. After us discussing my likes, he prepared healthy, tasty, beautiful dishes every day. He took extra time top do wine pairings and explain the flavors and preparation. I can't wait to go back and see him again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 20 February 2021

We stayed in Suite A and were thrilled with the stunning views and private pool. However, we were even more impressed with our amazing chef, Rodrigo. He prepared a delicious brunch and dinner for us nearly everyday of our stay. Not only was his cuisine delicious, but he was incredibly friendly and enjoyable to be around. We'll definitely ask for Suite A and Rodrigo again on our next stay!

Reviewed 17 February 2021

One of the highlights of this place is private Chef Edwin Roque Cabrill Torres who is so AMAZING. He is trained in various cuisines and his meals and presentation were next level. Chef Edwin is also so very attentive, courteous and conscientious. We were so sad to let him go!
My family and I stayed in Sky Suite F for a couple of nights to relax and unwind. We wanted to be mindful of safety protocols, so this huge private suite fit the bill because we never had to leave, except to take walks on the beach. We loved that there were three large bedrooms each with their own bathroom. We spent most of our time in the private pool and the added charge for heating it was totally worth it. The views are spectacular! There were 6 of us but the suite was so spacious, it never felt crowded. We will be back again!

Date of stay: January 2021