Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
View deal
Hotels.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
Trip.comUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Casa Ritual is an inexpensive and great place to stay. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The concierge was so kind and helpful! Not to mention having the best sushi restaurant in Puerto Vallarta.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I truly loved Casa Ritual. The house and the rooms are gorgeous. The pool area as well. I wish I had more time to spend at the hotel. When I come back to PV, I would certainly stay here again. I really liked being near the Marina. Valentina and Kayla were amazing, sweet and helpful. I highly recommend a stay with them. Oh, and the curated items they have to buy are beautiful and apparently the Japanese restaurant in the hotel is top rated! Enjoy this place if you can :)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Casa Ritual, Owner at Casa Ritual, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear Laurice, it was a pleasure having you at Casa Ritual. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. We are very glad to know that you liked our place and had a good time in Vallarta. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2021

I spent one evening at Casa Ritual with a friend for a girls getaway. We had such a great time. The entire hotel is designed beautifully. The rooms are so calming and the concrete bathrooms are amazing. It was such a relaxing stay and we can't wait to go back. The staff ordered lunch for us at a restaurant down the street and our stay included a wonderful continental breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very quiet and makes you feel at home.
The staff is very kind and pleasant. Always wearing face masks and keeping a safe distance The breakfast is tasty, we appreciated the fruit and the waffles wish they had some coffee or tea also in the evening. The pool area is lovely just wish the water of the pool was bit warmer. The location is very convenient in a beautiful neighbourhood with plenty of amenities within walking distance a church and very close to the airport
We will gladly come back in the future.
Ohh my only complaint is that they didn’t have more soap we used the one they gave us when we arrived and the they didn’t have anymore in the hotel

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mariana f
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Casa Ritual truly lives up to its name. The combination of the building itself, the service, and the energy here is truly a gateway into a higher form of living. My only regret was not staying longer. But my time there was absolutely magic. The visuals, smells, and overall feeling here is something you should experience if you search for a place to experience true peace. This is a sanctuary in a beautiful neighborhood right next to a breathtaking golf course in the amazing city of Puerto Vallarta. I look forward to coming back soon!

Room tip: Any room in this property is sure to please.
Date of stay: January 2021