“Excellent Meal!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent!! A wonderful 11am meal.
Great service & atmosphere. Very diverse menu. Highly recommended by me!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (278)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is a bit out of the way, up Francisco Madero but definitely worth the extra steps. Excellent food and very reasonable prices. I was there today for breakfast and had the Popeye Huevos. Picture included.They were superb. Excellent taste and very fresh. Along with the lovely toasted bread and fresh coffee it was a delicious breakfast. And all for 130 pesos. Great value for your peso. And the service is fantastic. I was in and out in 1/2 hour and was not rushed at all.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recommended by friends, a little bit of a walk from the beach area, but well worth it. Great food! Great Service! All safety precautions being followed. We will be back!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Went to Mi Cafe for breakfast with my grandson yesterday and found the restaurant very busy but we were seated right away and it just seamed like minutes after we ordered that our food arrived. My grandson had the pancakes with fresh strawberries, bacon and a bowl of fruit. I had the best mexican omelette with beef that was so tender and juicy that it retained it's flavor when I had it for dinner later that day. It's obvious that the owner knows his stuff because he has that place running like a well oiled machine, and has trained his help well. Great service and large portions and delicious food. The only suggestion I can make is that he puts a bench outside so people have a place to sit while waiting for an open table. I love it there!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Mi Café is absolutely delicious. I especially love their french toast or chilaquiles. They recently renovated and it looks great! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2020