Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$67
ComfortInns.com
Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$82
Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$122
US$106
  • Pool
Los Arcos Suites(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$57
US$44
  • Pool
Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$317
US$266
Bookit.com
3,671 results
All reviewsfriendly holagourmet restaurantqualton clubsunset grillbracelet makingmain towerspanish lessonsactivities staffnon smokingmain buffetlobby barinfinity poolan older hotelbeach servicebeach volleyballala cartebeach vendors
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The workers where great but there where 10 Mexicans to every American , I wish when we booked they would of told us it was a Mexican holiday . They catered to the Mexican people not Americans all entertainment was Mexican not in English , my boys didn’t understand anything so horrible !! All music and everything was in there language and we had a room that opened up in the pool but they wouldn’t let my son step foot on the pool property because was adult only pool what an inconvienence that was , every time my son came by us he was chased out by security , rooms where horrible !! was a joke !!! Food was decent but same food everyday ! This resort caters to the locals was crazy !!! I felt like a minority!!

Room Tip: Horrible rooms dirty and not updated !! Are bathroom flooded everyday and they would just come in and lower the dhower curtain , was comical !!! Never will I step foot in there again !!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Reception’s staff is not friendly. Restaurant’s service are very good. Installations are old, particurally bathrooms and Furnitures. Amex cards are not accepted like deposit ( I pay the reservation with Amex card, I don’t understand).

Room Tip: Bathroom must be improve
Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great hotel, location and I love that it has 3 pools so none are over crowded. Staff was over the top . Thank you. Would come back for sure. This is a great place for families and I travelled with westjey vacations and they were awesome.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Everything was beyond our expectations, but we found the food to be the best part as it was varied and delicious. The room was good in terms of space and confort. The facilities were nice and clean. There were only two things I didn't like: 1) there was no way to tip the staff other than cash. I don't carry cash on me, and this was a serious issue since the staff really earn their tips and I had no way to do so. 2) people woke up really early and would save the seats near the main swimming pool. The thing is that they didn't even use them until hours later. This was really annoying.

Room Tip: They tend to do the cleaning in the afternoon.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The moment that we arrived at the resort we were welcomed by Gladys (reception). Our son, daughter in law and 2 grandchildren aged 9 & 10 stayed for the first time. Our daughter in law is a celiac and Captain Raul Ramirez ensured that her meals were gluten free. My husband has had several surgeries and everyone ensured that we were well taken care of. The rooms were very nice and clean, comfortable beds, great maid service and supplies, bottled water, shampoo etc. The view was wonderful. The food was very good and a good variety. The pool area and the beach were well taken care of. The grandchildren never had a dull moment, lots of swimming and exploring. Everyone felt very much at home. Thank you all again for your genuine caring and hospitality.

Room Tip: We like to stay in the ocean view rooms.
1  Thank Smilinggranny