Hotel Posada de Roger
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Frankfurt(Puerto Vallarta)
Hotel Yazmin(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Pool
Hotel Casa Dona Susana(Puerto Vallarta)
Eloisa Hotel(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Los Arcos Suites(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Pool
Estancia San Carlos(Puerto Vallarta)
Andale Hotel(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mercurio(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Breakfast included
Plazamar(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Pool
All reviewscommunity kitchengreat locationfredy's tucanmexican hotelromantic zonebasilio badillosmall poolzona romanticabudget hotelno elevatorexcellent breakfastceiling fancharming hotelthird floortwo blocksart galleriesshort walk to the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location, friendly staff and close to the beach. Will definitely revisit. Having a fully equipped kitchen on the fourth floor was a great asset and very useful. Our rooms were well attended to each and every day and the hotel at large is well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelPosadaDeRoger, Gerente at Hotel Posada de Roger, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and being one of our best guests. It is always satisfying to know you enjoy our services. We strive to give the best service possible and make you feel at home! We'll be waiting for you the next time you visit us :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ditto to all said about location, amenities, etc. We are older couple, not fond of stairs or noise. So when we failed to alert hotel in advance about these preferences, we were assigned to 3rd floor room overlooking the noisy restaurant down below ( “Freddy’s Tucan” —clearly living up to its reputation as most popular breakfast place in town—with locals as much as with tourists). But I digress. It was the stairs that was the real problem. But nothing else available on our first night of five. So Uriel, Celia, and Rosa went to work to solve the problem, and next day we moved to ground floor courtyard room for rest of our stay. Many thanks to helpful staff! Also, must disagree with review that courtyard noisy and too smoky. Smoking never invaded our room, which remained quiet for late sleeping ( which was essential, after the midnight raving at “Andale”). Will return.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here with my friends for my 50th birthday. I don't like to stay in the fancy oversized and overprized resorts so the Roger was perfect for me and my friends. I am a very big guy 6’5 300lbs and c can be very hard to fit when it comes to accommodations. My room at the Roger had 2 large beds, with very firm mattresses, which came in handy for my bad back. The bathroom was moderate size but large enough for me not to feel claustrophobic. The cleaning staff paid careful attention to detail when cleaning my room, my dirty clothes were even stacked neatly the back of the closet. The pool is not Olympic size but it is nice and very clean and although the hotel is small and facing inward, there are a lot of common areas that are open and nice to meet with friends before going out into the city. The front desk staff was super friendly, and Rosie is a hoot. Freddy’s Toucan Restaurant is conveniently located next door and the hotel is only 3 blocks from the beach. It’s virtually in the middle of the tourist zone which makes everything convenient and walkable. This is my second stay in this hotel and I plan to have many more.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We couldn't hope for a nicer review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you appreciated both our Romantic Zone location and our accommodations. We sincerely hope that we'll see you during your next visit to Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just spent four nights and loved it. Staff was friendly and always very helpful. Room is somewhat small but it worked perfectly. The room was spotless, nice 32 inch flat-screen t.v., air conditioning, ceiling fan. Pool with a nice terrace. Smack dab in the center of old town and 2-3 blocks from the ocean. Got a room that was not on the street and it was quiet.

Room Tip: 3rd Floor not facing the street
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
HotelPosadaDeRoger, Gerente at Hotel Posada de Roger, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your comment, we are glad you loved your stay in Hotel Posada de Roger, and also your time Puerto Vallarta, we hope to have you here next time soon.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited PV to celebrate a friend's birthday. This is my second time staying at the Hotel Posada de Roger and they never disappoint! Check-in was quick and easy with my girl Rosey ;-). The rooms are always clean and housekeeping and staff are always friendly and polite. This place is definitely worth the reasonable rate. I look forward to returning very soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your comment and your preference, we are always looking forward to offer an excellent service, we hope to have you here for a long time more.
Kind regards.