“Good day out!”
Review of Marietas Islands

Marietas Islands
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hidden Beach Snorkeling Hidden Beach Snorkeling To Reach This Secluded Paradise, The Swimmers Need To Go Through A Short Tunnel And Swim From The Boat A Distance Of 200 Meters. Love Beach Our Marietas Islands Snorkeling Trip Is Different From Other Trips. We Only Take Small Groups And Our Trip Is Really Focused On Snorkeling And Enjoying The Beauty Of The Islands. We Also Tour Around The Island For Sightseeing.
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This is a good boat trip with quite a lot of seabirds and dolphins to be seen on the way there.
When you arrive at the islands you can do a number of activities such as snorkeling or kayaking, then you get a tour around the islands while the guide explains some of the history. You do not get to go onto the hidden beach.
On the way back the bar opens and the staff put on an entertaining show.
On the whole a good trip!

All reviews
"ride"
"ocean"
"crew"

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Ocean adventures took me here with my husband. I must say it is probably the best place I have ever snorkeled and the island is a gem perfect for a quick getaway or day trip!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The snorkeling is very poor at Marietas Island. We snorkel all over the world. Unless this was your first time snorkeling there is no other word for it; but poor. Now; the ride to the island and the return trip was loads of fun. ( hence 2 stars ) seen lots of whales and a school of dolphins.
It this was advertised as whale/dolphin watching I would of gave it 5 stars. However; we picked this because of the great snorkeling claim. Feel bad for the boat crew because they did a wonderful job.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Went 1/26/18 The purpose of this trip was scuba diving. My first time other than a short 1.5 hour lesson in the pool. We were happy with the experience on the boat. As far as diving, visibility wasn't the best because we had just had a storm the previous evening. I have seen better fish and coral snorkeling in Cancun and Cozumel. We saw a morey(sp) eel and the absolute best part was that whales were spotted before we went in the water. While we were diving we heard them singing!!! They sounded so close that I swear I could feel the vibration in my chest! We were actually looking to see where they were but we didn't see them. It was an amazing and humbling experience that I will never forget. On the way back from the island the guide gave a lot of great information about the whales, more than what we received on our entire whale watching tour with Mike's charter a couple days previous! Our tour did not include the hidden beach so those not diving went snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking from the boat. No beach access. So make sure that you check thoroughly if you want the hidden beach access. Lots of loud music and "booze cruise" atmosphere on the way back to the marina.

1  Thank Michelle1992