Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Beachfront
US$46
  • Pool
A&V Hotel Boutique(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$62
US$57
  • Beachfront
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$83
US$38
BestDay.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The hotel is far away from the city center and the sea, you need to go by car, in very high traffic. Unsafe location by night. The hotel is very old. Very basic hotel, this is not a hotel it is a hostel. The furniture is very old, linen gray, old, towels with holes, blanket with red spots.
Room in need of repair, bathroom plumbing is very old, rusty, not a pleasure to use. Light on the wall is broken and dangerous. Website was not accurate show photos.
The service was the worst I've ever had, and we travel a lot. The room had four beds (we were two), not a king, as booked (for a couple). After a quarrel, we changed the room. The room cleaning was pretty poor. Parking is not available, we left the car on the street
I do not recommend even for one night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
18  Thank doberoscar
Reviewed 11 November 2011

my mom and i went there in1986, and had a wonderful vacation. i plan on going abck in january 2012. the staff were very nice and this hotel is very quiet. for a real vacation!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank brijit2007
Reviewed 11 July 2007

Visited Acapulco for the first time, was there for a convention. I am a new Mom and have not traveled in quite some time. I was a bit nervous that I would be in a very party area. Quite the contrary. This hotel is located at the far end of Acapulco, Which is the traditional side of Acapulco. "Very relaxing" and it was about minutes away from sites I wanted to visit like "La Quebrada". The hotel is beautiful, if your looking for flat screen TV's and art deco furniture, this is not the place for you. I loved that I walked toward the reception desk to check in and the lobby is partially open with this incredible view of the Acapulco Bay. The rooms had tile floors, everything is white with blue trimmings. Quite beautiful actually. The staff was very friendly and even had a driver take me to the airport at 5:00 am. I would definately love to go back to this hotel and recommend anyone to visit, the price is very reasonable and I like the classy look of a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
8  Thank deeherr
Reviewed 8 April 2004

Warning!!! Warnging!!! Warning!!! Do not go near this place! My daughter and I spent one night there--Mar. 24th, '04-one night too many. Let's start at the front desk--nobody spoke English--nobody on the staff spoke English! After seeing the room I asked for twin beds--but couldn't make myself understood and at any rate I don't think they had them. The room was big, had a view, but as soon as we started checking things out we were aware of the lack of maintenance: doors off their hinges; inside of the doorknob broken; loose tiles in the floor; dirty walls; when I plugged in my hair dryer in the bath the entire socket began to pull out when I tried to remove it! The toilet was the worst. It must not have been vented because when you flushed it the smell of sewer gas filled the bathroom for a half hour or so. Then there's the location--way, way off the beaten track. No places nearby to buy food. The nearest beach was a fifteen minute walk away--Caleta beach--nice but small. Everything else is miles away. And here's another strange thing--in this entire 180 room hotel I don't think there were more than 6 or 7 other guests. When I finally got through to them that the room was unaceptable they did show me another room that looked a little better, but not much. Our travel agent transferred us to the Avalon Excaliber--a wonderful hotel, on the beach, excellent staff and we had a great time. Rating these two hotels: if the Avalon was a 10 the Aristos would be a .02. Even at $10.00 a night it would be overpriced. Even if they paid you to stay there you would wish you were someplace else. A complete dog. Avoid it at all costs.

• Stayed: March 2004
5  Thank WattOne
A TripAdvisor Member
Iowa
Reviewed 5 November 2003

STAY AWAY. We went on a vacation to Cancun and we were suppose to stay in Cancun Plaza Condomiums, however, the Aristos hotel was also called Canun Plaza. To make the long story short, the cab dropped us off at Aristos Cancun Plaza and we showed the person at the front desk our confirmation for Cancun Plaza Condominiums, thinking that we were in the correct place. The person at the front desk looked at our reservation and then pretended to pull our reservation out of the box.
He then showed us to our room. We were there for four days until we realized that we were in the wrong place. The manager tried to bill us full price for the entire stay but we did not agree to that. Finally, he ended up giving us a better deal but we still had to pay. I figured that I would report this situation to Aristos national office and get the remaining money back but they didn't refund us either. The room was terrible to boot! These people are scam artists, stay away!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member