See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed in the hotel and had a very satisfying experience. Service was great, good prices for a very nice room. It was clean and adequate for everything my girlfriend and I needed to be comfortable. I recommend eating at the hotel as well, the food was great especially the tortilla soup. Room service was also rapid and efficient with everything we asked for. Staff overall was friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend and willing to return to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Guadalupe A, Gerente de Calidad at Krystal Urban Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. i am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, great location, great attention. I really recommend this hotel for business. It has all you need and it is nearly of everything. You don’t need to look for other options. Also the price was really good.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Guadalupe A, Gerente de Calidad y Servicio at Krystal Urban Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had reservations at another hotel close to the Consulate. But their service was awful and the rooms really small. We looked and found a better option with Krystal Urban. Their fare was better. Customer service was awesome! Room very clean. Pool was nice and warm. Neat and modern remodeling. Would go back just for the great service and spacious rooms. Thanks!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Guadalupe A, Gerente de Calidad y Servicio at Krystal Urban Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear johanna we are glad that you have had a nice experience with us. It’s something our staff takes great pride in We hope you will visit us again. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The only good part of the stay was the check-in. Friendly people and fast service. Other than this, the hotel is almost below average. The average rating is because of the 45 USD rate we got.

The property is old, the rooms lack maintenance and there are no safe deposit boxes and no hair dryer.

If you are looking for a cheap way to sleep comfortable, it will work. Other than this, you might want to reconsider.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

We are working on the renovation of the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. We’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was very hesitant to stay at this hotel after reading the reviews, as soon as I went in the Hotel, the welcome was great, the people treated me like I was the queen.
I learned that they renovated the look of the hotel and I was very impressed of how beautiful it looks.
The food is great at " El pabellon " Roberto gave us an excellent service.
The rooms look like new, in a modern decor.
Good price and great service.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

We are glad to know that your stay was pleasant and to have changed the image that you had of us. We are pleased to know that you have noticed our remodeling during your stay. We will continue working to provide you with the best of the services. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback.