See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had reservations at another hotel close to the Consulate. But their service was awful and the rooms really small. We looked and found a better option with Krystal Urban. Their fare was better. Customer service was awesome! Room very clean. Pool was nice and warm. Neat and modern remodeling. Would go back just for the great service and spacious rooms. Thanks!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guadalupe A, Gerente de Calidad y Servicio at Krystal Urban Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear johanna we are glad that you have had a nice experience with us. It’s something our staff takes great pride in We hope you will visit us again. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The only good part of the stay was the check-in. Friendly people and fast service. Other than this, the hotel is almost below average. The average rating is because of the 45 USD rate we got.

The property is old, the rooms lack maintenance and there are no safe deposit boxes and no hair dryer.

If you are looking for a cheap way to sleep comfortable, it will work. Other than this, you might want to reconsider.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

We are working on the renovation of the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. We’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was very hesitant to stay at this hotel after reading the reviews, as soon as I went in the Hotel, the welcome was great, the people treated me like I was the queen.
I learned that they renovated the look of the hotel and I was very impressed of how beautiful it looks.
The food is great at " El pabellon " Roberto gave us an excellent service.
The rooms look like new, in a modern decor.
Good price and great service.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

We are glad to know that your stay was pleasant and to have changed the image that you had of us. We are pleased to know that you have noticed our remodeling during your stay. We will continue working to provide you with the best of the services. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This was an awful hotel. We checked in and checked out within hours. First no hot water and no safes in the rooms. The hot tub was out of order. The sheets were supposed to be white were gray and the pillows had make up stains. Towels also had stains and we're ripped. No towels in pool area. Dirty room dirty walls broken tables stained lamp shades. The hallway floors and ripped and coming away. Outlets without covers ripped furniture. We booked another hotel and left. They charged us for one night stay and we left to go somewhere else so that really highlights how horrible the conditions were. Even if you were willing to stay you had no hot water which is pretty basic. FAIL.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded 20 July 2017

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is my first day here (of a four night stay) and I'm already having problems with this hotel! This is my second stay at a Krystal Hotel, I thought I'd give their name a second chance, because I got a good deal on the room and it's close to where I need to be, but I am horribly disappointed again!
When I made the reservation through Orbitz, the room I selected said that breakfast was included; today, we just ate breakfast, and they're trying to charge me, saying that the reservation printout doesn't say that breakfast is included! I called Orbitz and they said that they would even call the hotel and tell them there was mistake and to change the booking. They called and the hotel staff didn't care. They refuse to change the booking, and now I'm stuck overpaying for a mediocre breakfast, a breakfast that I'm going to need to eat for the next 4 days, because there aren't any restaurants or street food around here. When I complain to the staff here about this situation, they don't care at all! I tell them this is the second bad experience that I've had with Krystal hotels and that not only are they losing a customer, but they are also going get a bad review, and they just don't care. They blew me off like I was unimportant! This is just bad hospitality.
Additionally, the bathroom and hallways show very apparent signs of water damage, and the carpets in the hallways are old, dirty, and raggedy. We wanted to take a bath in the tub, and there was nothing to stop up the drain with, so we called about it and the reception staff said that there was a leak and we couldn't fill the tub or it would mess up the bathroom of the room below us. We have a baby and wanted to bathe her in the tub, so we requested that they change us to another room and they keep putting it off, telling us that they will check into it, but never giving us answers! We have requested the room change THREE TIMES now, and still no results.
Also the internet is very slow, I think because we are far away from the router, and because I have business that requires me to be online with a decently fast connection, I gave this as another reason to change rooms. Like I already said, they haven't acknowledged our requests to change rooms.
I am horribly disappointed with the hospitality at this hotel and will NOT be visiting a Krystal Hotel ever again in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sean K
Management response:Responded 19 July 2017

We are sorry for the issue you experienced with your reservation in orbitz,we are working on the renovation of the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Thank you for your comments.