Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach
Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$56
US$125
US$80
US$153
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$51
  • Pool
Krabi Tipa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$43
  • Pool
US$46
US$93
US$60
Agoda.com
Ananta Burin Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$40
US$50
1,946 results
All reviewskids clubsala talaypool access roomkids poolkids suitewave barthe penthousenew wingtuk tukao nang beachopposite the beachgarden viewlong tail boatlarge poolpool sidephi phibuffet breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

I looked at many hotel in krabi but the holiday inn is the best hotel for the best price
The location is very good too and the beach in front of the hotel is clean and big
The service of the hotel is good and the area is big

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Aron B
Morgan L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Dear "Aron B"

Thank you for sharing your review. It is great to note that, overall, you have enjoyed your stay and found us to have offered such great value for money. I am especially pleased to read that you have received such great service during your stay and we hope you will have the chance to visit again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel especially for families with kids. Nice breakfast too but staff needs to be more attentive towards the end of breakfast. Even if they see that people are taking the last minute things they seem to not bother and start picking things up or even I noticed they would start eating off the line while picking up breakfast. Never saw that in any hotel in my life but I guess they allow it here. Rest everything was nice. Tour prices are quiet high, best is to walk out the hotel on the right hand side there is a lady sitting with a small shack who gives fantastic prices. Try it out or anything if you are comfortable to go with the hotel is up to you.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Yothin N

Dear "Yothin N"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I am pleased that you and your family have enjoyed your stay. Your feedback with regards the service at breakfast is very much appreciated and I will be sure to follow up with the team accordingly - thank you. If you have any additional feedback that you would like to share or if you are planning another visit to Krabi and there is anything at all I can do to assist, please feel free to contact me directly at any time!

morgan.layberry@ihg.com

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Just arrived today. We had a family suite on L4. Room is very spacious with bunk beds, a king sized bed and you can even request for extra roll away bed if you have 3 or more kids. There is a big sitting area and both the balcony and toilet are big too. From our room, we can see both the pool as well as the beach.
Front desk and Tour desk staff are not very friendly. Very superficial smile and not very keen on helping if you do not approach them 1st. Have yet to try the rest of their services but we will be meeting Mr Morgan, the GM, at the cocktail party tomorrow. Will write a second review after our one week stay.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank jglin

Dear "jglin"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It was wonderful to meet you at the cocktail last night and I am really pleased that your holiday has started so well. I am sure you and your family will have an awesome time over the next few days and we are looking forward to helping you celebrate the special occasion tonight! WE will no doubt be in touch in person in the coming days, but nonetheless I look forward to your next review!

Reviewed June 4, 2016

The hotel is very located and has very spacious rooms. The Bar in the Garden is very good. The only problem was AC in the room and smell in toilet. But the AC issue was resolved quickly. Booked Four Island tour from the hotel the trainee siting on the desk was rude.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Morgan L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Dear "Abhinav0104"

Thank you for sharing your review and I am pleased that overall you have enjoyed your stay. It is great to note that you have found the rooms to be comfortable and have been able to make good use of the resort facilities. Your feedback with regards the toilet and AC is well received and I am pleased that the team has been so responsive in resolving this issue. I am very sorry that the trainee at the tour desk was rude and I will speak urgently to our tour partner in this regard to ensure that this is improved immediately. Please do stay in touch when you are planning your next visit and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the resort!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I booked a room here after walking out of another hotel we intended to stay at. This place kind of saved the day for us by providing us a safe haven.

Solid. Just what you would expect. Nice rooms. Good AC and beds. Nice pool. Bad generic food.

Staff wasn't great but our porter named Phet was super nice.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear "Jasper S"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I am really pleased that we have been able to provide a "solid safe haven" for you! Your comment on the food is well noted and we will continue to try to develop in this area to meet the needs and expectations of all of our different guests. I am sorry that you have found the team experience to be rather inconsistent, however I will make sure to share your kind comments with my colleague Phet. Please do stay in touch when you are planning to visit again in future and we hope to see you back again soon!