“Sip the best coffee with the mesmerizing view of Arabian Sea.”

The Coffee Club - Ao Nang
Ranked #92 of 329 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Located just at Ao Nang beach this coffee place is has the perfect view of the Arabian sea and the beach. The menu offers a wide variety of cold and hot coffee with a lot of options for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. We ordered some cold mocha and latte with a peg of baileys in each. Overall a nice, comfy, clean place to hang out. The prices are a bit on higher side compared to other shops in Krabi.

1  Thank Arnav B

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I very much appreciate god service and a clean atmosphere. This place nailed both. We returned 3 times yesterday and the manager greeted us and thanked us for returning. Knew my order and this is something huge in Canada. Best service I’ve had yet here! Well done to this team!

1  Thank Krystle A
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have been here a few times, the menu and the food is very nice, the variety of drinks also very good. I have also been here solo and walked out due to not even receiving a menu within 10 minutes of waiting.
I agree with many reviews that it is over priced, which is possibly why we don't go here as often as we would like. With so much choice in town, why pay so much for such low service?

2  Thank James W
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Pricey, but European standard foods and drinks.
Ordered at 19.00 a signature dessert and they said “finiiiish”. Not happy!

2  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Clean and contemporary! Friendly staff fast service little bit on the pricey side but worth it so you can take a pic of the epic shakes like me!

1  Thank dogthefoodie