The Verandah(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$24
Hotels.com
US$71
US$67
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$53
US$148
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Krabi Aquamarine Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$20
Agoda.com
Green View Village Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$15
Agoda.com
Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$40
Priceline
The L Resort Krabi(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Aonang Villa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$50
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Ban Sainai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$43
Priceline
All reviewspool access villathe security guardhalal foodno liftgreat poolan extra bedsuperior roomkoh phi phithai hospitalityisland hoppingthe main roadhong islandhotel restaurantpool sidebuffet breakfastrailay beachlong tail boat
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This is a very central hotel with a pleasant aspect and pool to the rear. Outdoor space for sunbathing and relaxing is limited.
We were late in booking and got a room with a balcony overlooking a concrete wall. Breakfast was poor as no fresh juice or real coffee available, but at least there was an egg station.
Little interaction with staff. Reception continually playing with smartphones.
Room and bed adequately comfortable, though the bathroom old and poorly designed. I had no hot water when I showered, but this problem was quickly if not entirely resolved.
Would I stay here again? No. Was it good value for money? No. However, if your priorities are a central location and a decent leisure pool, then you could do a whole lot worse.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This was a lovely little resort, location was great and staff were lovely.
Security guards always greeted us so warmly every day.
The restaurant attached to the resort was really nice and the little pool bar menu was good value and yummy.

My room was a little noisy but this was only because I traveled with a baby if it was just my husband and I we wouldn’t care.
Stairs were also a bit painful but again only because we had a baby and carried the pram upstairs multiple times a day.

We look forward to visiting again :)

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location centrally located to everything in walking distance. The pool here is very good for couples or families as there is a safe spot for kids to play without slipping into the deep water. They have pool staff that will bring you food or drinks whenever you want. Although the room was clean and comfortable the hallway was not. The maid left all the trash she collected from the rooms that day next to her cart all night and someone's room service dishes sat at the top of the stairs for 24+ hours. The wifi is
horrible and unreliable you can be connected to the same access point and have no service at one time then great later on. Wifi seemed worse at night when everyone was in their rooms; I'm guessing they don't have enough bandwidth to service everyone at once. Breakfast was excellent with eggs to order and a nice variety of everything other things to cover the taste of many nationalities.
With all that said I'd definitely stay again but ask for a swim up room next time.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

My friends and I stayed for one night at this hotel and it is conveniently located near the shore for easy beach access. Our room was sizable and comparable to a lot of standard hotel rooms found in the US, with two comfortable queen size beds and a spacious bathroom. We weren't on the WiFi too much but the speed tolerable and attendants even carried all of our luggage to our room. Great and attentive service. Beautiful pool too though we never got to go in and there are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance.

We informed the front desk we needed a taxi to the airport in the wee hours of the morning to catch our flight and when we rolled downstairs at 4am, there it was. Good thing too because there are absolutely no cars on the road this time of day so hailing a cab on the fly is a risky move. Strongly recommend for budget travelers.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I have been at many hotells in Ao Nang trough the years, but this one is my favourite! My family had two pool villas and we are so pleased! The pool i wonderful and the they have poolbar with one Guy that gives you wonderful service!! We will for sure come back.

Regards,