“Overrated message shop!!”

Wey Rich Thai Massage
Ranked #25 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nice location very good in massage and also clean ,cozy very comfortable. you will feel relax even for the first step into wey rich thai massage .we open daily from 10am until 11 pm hope to see you soon
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I came with my friend to this shop being near my hotel, they looks nice from outside , however, they asked me to wait till they check then allowed us inside, two massagers came one was normal and the other one do rude with my friend and he asked for another one but they said busy and cancelled his massage

Honestly speaking there are other way better shops

Not recommended

in 4 reviews
"krabi"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Came in late 1 night with 6 others. The boss was very accommodating in getting enough of her staff members to come in to handle us. Massage rating was from ok to good.. Not the cheapest place to go but we were well taken care off.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I had three massages at this place, all by different staff. Can't complain about the facilities, clean, air con, and comfortable seating.
I agree with one writer, the reception is not the best from at desk. Smile for Christ sake, we are the customer, not the mafia. I nearly walked away on two occasions, because I did not like the welcome.
Having said that, had 3 reasonably good foot massages, however, I gave had better. My first one was not the full hour, don't line that. The second was slightly under the hour. The third was soo on, a panda was the best.
At 300 baht it's not cheap when others equally establishments charge $250 baht, but they are up the other end of Ao Nang.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We were passing by (my wife and i) when suddenly my wife stop to ask for something the ladies stoped her in a very rude way closing the door and after that she was told to wait 10 mins because they need to call someone else to do the job that her wanted, we decided to go and check tour information on the wait and the lady started yelling for the pay in advance even when she told that she wanted the treatment.. long story short: the lady ended saying f*uck us because we left because her rude and not kind behaviour to us the customers!
Unbeliveable!!!!

1  Thank Ivan L
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very rude it was a very bad experience. I was interested on their service so I ask for, a lady told me to wait for 10 minutes for the staff to come in, I told her that I will go to ask for a tour information and coming back on ten minutes, the lady started to tell me on a very rude way that I have to pay first I got mad because of her behavior and I told her I didnt want the service anymore because she was being so rude and her answer was f**k, it was a very sad experience.

1  Thank Sarah V