Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent relaxing massage

My husband and I are here for a holidaytrip. Just to relaxe a little. The massage salon is at the... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2018
Josefine S
via mobile
Traditional Thai massage

My partner and I decided to visit Wey Rich for a traditional Thai massage, as we were staying in a... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
Danielle P
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I had three massages at this place, all by different staff. Can't complain about the facilities, clean, air con, and comfortable seating.
I agree with one writer, the reception is not the best from at desk. Smile for Christ sake, we are the customer, not the mafia. I nearly walked away on two occasions, because I did not like the welcome.
Having said that, had 3 reasonably good foot massages, however, I gave had better. My first one was not the full hour, don't line that. The second was slightly under the hour. The third was soo on, a panda was the best.
At 300 baht it's not cheap when others equally establishments charge $250 baht, but they are up the other end of Ao Nang.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We were passing by (my wife and i) when suddenly my wife stop to ask for something the ladies stoped her in a very rude way closing the door and after that she was told to wait 10 mins because they need to call someone else to do the job that her wanted, we decided to go and check tour information on the wait and the lady started yelling for the pay in advance even when she told that she wanted the treatment.. long story short: the lady ended saying f*uck us because we left because her rude and not kind behaviour to us the customers!
Unbeliveable!!!!

1  Thank Ivan L
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very rude it was a very bad experience. I was interested on their service so I ask for, a lady told me to wait for 10 minutes for the staff to come in, I told her that I will go to ask for a tour information and coming back on ten minutes, the lady started to tell me on a very rude way that I have to pay first I got mad because of her behavior and I told her I didnt want the service anymore because she was being so rude and her answer was f**k, it was a very sad experience.

1  Thank Sarah V
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Very Well run massage place. Very clean & the staff were lovely. My husband & I stopped in for a foot massage OMG they were the best, did a great job. Then my husband dropped in for an after sun massage, said it was fantastic.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this massage parlour. My masseuse worked so well on my back. I've had massages back home and they have nothing on the lady who massaged me. She worked super hard to get all the knots out and was polite and friendly throughout. I wish I had a masseuse like this back home. The parlour is clean and well presented and the staff are all very professional.

Date of experience: March 2017