“Disrespectful and rude”

Wey Rich Thai Massage
Ranked #25 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nice location very good in massage and also clean ,cozy very comfortable. you will feel relax even for the first step into wey rich thai massage .we open daily from 10am until 11 pm hope to see you soon
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very rude it was a very bad experience. I was interested on their service so I ask for, a lady told me to wait for 10 minutes for the staff to come in, I told her that I will go to ask for a tour information and coming back on ten minutes, the lady started to tell me on a very rude way that I have to pay first I got mad because of her behavior and I told her I didnt want the service anymore because she was being so rude and her answer was f**k, it was a very sad experience.

1  Thank Sarah V
in 4 reviews
"krabi"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Very Well run massage place. Very clean & the staff were lovely. My husband & I stopped in for a foot massage OMG they were the best, did a great job. Then my husband dropped in for an after sun massage, said it was fantastic.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this massage parlour. My masseuse worked so well on my back. I've had massages back home and they have nothing on the lady who massaged me. She worked super hard to get all the knots out and was polite and friendly throughout. I wish I had a masseuse like this back home. The parlour is clean and well presented and the staff are all very professional.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

A very well run and clean massage parlor. The staff were very friendly and knew their stuff. The poor fella that had to deal with all the knots in my back was hilarious and just kept apologizing, not that it was his fault. A great experience.

tamontondk, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Wey Rich Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017