“Grrrreat!Service”

Fish King North Hykeham
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was not my first visit to Fish King North Hykeham and it most certainly won't be my last!!As I approached the shop/restaurant I could see a queue out of the door,Went past the said queue to the seating area,the queue was for take away thank goodness.A friendly waitress very quickly found me a table,the Fish King Specials are great value for money.my order was taken and food and drink delivered piping hot,as I was on my own thought I would try the 'large' special,would only recommend this to those with an enormous appetite I was stuffed!To sum up my experience,the service was excellent,the fish and chips were the best I have had since my last visit to FK.Iam looking forward to a return visit

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had two lots of battered sausage and chips last night to take home.
The sausage was really poor as it tasted like plastic and the chips were just a soggy mess.
Never again

1  Thank Alan J
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t go to Lincoln that often but when I do I always get my dinner from here. The fish is cooked to perfection. I can’t speak for the chips as I don’t eat them. But haddock, cod, scampi, mushy peas and jumbo unbattered sausages, are just brilliant.
The staff are nice too and nothing is too much trouble. It’s very clean as well with a restaurant inside but I only ever have take away. I just wish this shop was closer to where I live so I could go more often.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Excellent fish and chips and generous portions. The meal deals are exceptionally good value for money. Always freshly cooked produce backed up with good service. Eat in or take away the quality is always top notch.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t know what has happened to this chippy, whatever it is ... keep doing it. The haddock and chips from here have been truly tasty over the last few months. We stopped coming at one point and went down to station rd chippy. One night we didn’t have time but to get a chippy tea from the fish king, so glad we did. Skinless haddock, lovely and tasty chips and the scrumps yummy . Loyal customer now :)