Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Priceline
$47
Agoda.com
$42
Hotels.com$55
Travelocity$55
Trip.com$50
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We opted for this hotel because I am traveling with a senior citizen and having an elevator is a must.
I've heard alot of issues regarding the cleanliness of this hotel but I have no other choice...since we only need a place to secure our things and a place to rest and this is the only hotel near us with elevator... I considered booking even if the rate is way too high.
As expected...indeed the place was untidy...stains were visible on our sheets and the room was dusty (we were sneezing endlessly) the worst thing was... upon check out they charged us with P300.00 on top of our bill because they thought we stained their sheets... and the manager did not even show up to help resolve our concern.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

We went to Tabaco for our Wedding Anniversary and stayed in Hotel Fina for a night.
*we booked the go deluxe room which was spacious enough for 2 persons
*sa bathroom naman,i liked the shower pero medyo naipon yung tubig sa floor which caused minor flooding sa shower area.
*mababa lang yung pool,deepest was 5ft yata, yet we enjoyed our afternoon dip overlooking Mayon Volcano; they also serve food sa rooftop kung asan ang pool.
*friendly staff
*yummy food in the resto
*meron salon (GF), bar (GF) and resto (2F) in the hotel premises
*limited parking spaces
*nasa centro ng city so accessible to local transpo and we were able to roam at night by foot

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

First i wanna say thank you to the management and to all employees who served us and let our trip to sorsogon become awesome. First they allowed us for early check-in by 10am instead of 2pm check-in. From batangas we are so tired of the long drive and they accomodate our request of early checkin without any additional charges. During dinner our special request was granted also they allowed us to have some drinks at the rooftop near the pool area. that was awesome CHILL night for us. We need to check-out for 5am for us to meet up the boatman at matnog port by 9am. They provide us packed breakfast and coffee for our trip to matnog instead of waiting of their free breakfast by 7am.
Overall our stay here are awesome and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel. Keep it up and thanks again

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Lechar09
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I wanna say thank you to all the staffs especially to the receptionist and housekeeping girl (Sorry forgot the name).i personally booked this hotel last april 8,2018 as a gift to my bestfriend on her wedding. At first I was hesitant to go there because I didn’t check the reviews yet of this hotel Fina,I’m a frequent traveller so I love checking reviews before I decide but giving a try it’s not bad.thank you for making the room extra special and upgrading it for them. I asked them to put some petals because I want to surprise the newly wed especially my bestfriend. She sent me this picture,I know she’s happy so i want to commend the good services. Looking forward to it also.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2018

We travel here 2 years ago with 2 children, this time we visit with 3 and the stay was great. Even with the challenges of the Volcano erupting and a small Bagyo or tropical storm, we had such a nice stay. Always great food, and the kids even watched the volcano erupt from the pool on the roof. How cool is that.

Room tip: we only stayed in same room each trip, Two queen beds and nice shower.
Date of stay: February 2018