Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 12/09/22
Booking.com$39
Priceline$41
Hotels.com$46
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Looking for a Hotel accomodation for leisure or business in Tabaco,Albay? I personally recommend Facade Hotel by Hotel Fina.

As a traveler my first priority in choosing a Hotel are affordable room rate, comfortable place with good facilities/amenities, hotel location " E a s y A c c e s s " to Malls, Shops & Transportation.

And I found it here at Facade Hotel with very accommodating staff (Super nice nila as in).

Check list:

♡ Accomodation: I got mine for Php1,000.00/Night
♡ Facilities/Amenities: The room is so classy and modern style very comfortable. City View (Roofdeck), Function room, Cafe, Spa and Free access to Hotel Fina - Infinity Pool.
♡ Location: Walking distance to all areas Malls,Shops,Banks, FoodChain,Church,transportation and Tourist Attractions.

H i g h l y R e c o m m e n d e d ! ! !

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Its been a while since I’d stay in a hotel and I’m glad that I’ve experienced a very comfortable place to be while I’m here in Tabaco city. Coming from this place without any idea where would I stay, good thing I found this and it made so happy and felt safe. From the accomodation thru the services its a big yes and great deal for me, plus a very affordable price what a place to be. I will surely recommend this hotel to everybody because its an all in place to be.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Facade Hotel is highly commendable for travelers and tourists. Very accessible since it's located at the heart of Tabaco city. The church, malls, market, food chains,bars, stores and banks are only steps away. We booked for a triple deluxe and a premier. Our stay was very pleasant. Our rooms were spacious, cozy and clean. The ambience were so pleasing. And the staffs were so accomodating, friendly and kind. They attend to our needs. The room has a breathtaking view of the Mt. Mayon, you would just want to lay out there and enjoy its serenity. The other room we got doesnt have the Mountain view but they have a city view on the 4th floor where you would be captivated by the stunning Mt. Mayon, it was my favorite part of the hotel, i literally went there every morning. Facade hotel also have a spa which has professional therapists and mind you, they are so good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2019

The promo made it affordable. Almost all of what you need as a solo adventurer is provided by the friendly staff. The room is neat and tidy. The food in their restaurant is also good. All in all, it was a good experience.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2019

the hotel is very nice the place is so accomodating.we should check it anytime. Invite your friends and famiĺies now and see the beauty and peace of mind of tabaco city.come and hurry now guys. Enjoy and be happy.

Trip type: Traveled with friends