Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 02/10/23
Booking.com$41
Hotels.com$48
Travelocity$48
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Hospitable receptionist, and courteous crew, with complete security, CCTV and duty security guards of round the clock presence, clean comfort room, safe elevator, pleasant sorroundings. Average taste of food. Generally the hotel accommodation is excellent.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2019

It has easy access to city's destination. Has views of Mt. Mayon. Short walking distance to first class shopping mall and supermarket, same for the transport hub like bus,tricycle and jeepney. With a good location close to main road of the city centre. The Staff are very helpful. They have laundry services at an affordable rate. Rooms were clean, odor free, with continuous supply of electricity even during power interruption, the fridge was quiet, with a hot and cold shower and complimentary drink and water are given daily. Sheets is new and clean and changed daily if required. This is a fine hotel, worth the price!

Room tip: Choose their Superior Room it has a perfect view of Mt. Mayon so relaxing!
Reviewed August 28, 2019

This is an awesome place to stay when visiting Albay. Actually yes the room is not so big but it looks so good. They have complete amenities, they have also good taste for food, and for traveler who wants to stay in an instagramable hotel I personally recommend this. I'll be back soon. Thank you Facade Hotel. By the way I like your promos, interesting! <3

Room tip: They have also rooms with panoramic view of Mt. Mayon.
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Excellent service and good food. The room was elegant. And look at this view at their rooftop stunning! I'll be back soon! Nice ambiance and nice location. We'll be back as a family next year. Thank you Facade hotel!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

I stayed 10 days at this hotels. Due to the absence of competition, price is pretty high for the quality of the service received (70 USD per night).
I will pass on the facts that you need to check yourself the cleanness of the sheets, that for breakfast you need to follow up yourself the soles of service (expect to wait up to 20 minutes for a cup of coffee) and I will also not forget to mention that the staff is kind.
What I found very upsetting is that I booked a room with WiFi. And during 10 days there was no WiFi.
They proposed me a broadband that was 4 times slower than my mobile phone.
And when I settled my bill, there was not even the smallest gesture from the owner.
For this price level, I would have expected
more.
So square and simple: I will not go back to this hotel, and get, for the same price, much better accommodation in Legazpi.

Date of stay: April 2019