Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$20
Travelocity$20
Vio.com$20
Trip.com$20
Orbitz.com$20
Tripadvisor$20
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I am prejudiced to Tabaco City. I can't say why but I like it. I've been there four times in 5 years of visits. This hotel was the second hotel I stayed at in Tabaco (July 2010). Price is right. Location is excellent (behind the market rather than close to the busy main street). the elevator conked out a few minutes AFTER we took our bags up to the room so we did a lot of 3 floor walking but no complaints. The room was an odd one. It was a "two-bed" room but when you go in you wonder where the second bed is. Its rolled up under the big queen bed. The air conditioner was "noisy" but a window aircon is never quiet. Walk out of the room to the front of the hotel and overlook the street and see some magnificent sunrises over the city and sunsets over the other direction. The 2nd floor has a meeting room that can be rented big enough for 30-40 people for a meeting or about 20-25 for a dinner (with a small stage area).

Room tip: Get a room away from the street.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Paul D
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I already been to Gardenia Hotel twice and the service is great. I just call, reserve a date over the phone and voila! no problem when I get there. They are very lenient and concern with their guest that they even allow check in as early as 5AM with no extra charge! The room is only 950 per night. Very spacious. The view is good, employees are courteous. This is not a 5 star hotel but it's the service and friendliness of the staff that would really make you feel special.

I would always go back to this hotel every time i visit Tabaco. Quiet and peaceful. See you again on May!

Date of stay: March 2013
8  Thank SadjzSumague
Reviewed October 12, 2012

You'll not be disappointed!!! Room is spacious, bed is comfortable, view is excellent!

My father needs a cool and quiet sorrounding. This was the main reason for our stay in this hotel.

Hotel grounds are well maintained. You'll also love to seat at the roof top while enjoying the great view of Mt. Mayon, this hotel is also the choice of some local celebrity during there visits on mayo0n!
Staff are friendly and helpful. Security is tight. Keycard is also used for the elevator.

Gardenia is only a few walks away from a mall and restaurants. and supermarkets.

Overall: We had a comfortable and enjoyable stay in this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2012
5  Thank deefawns
Reviewed July 9, 2008

My wife and son and I stayed at the Gardenia Hotel for three nights. Having never stayed in a hotel outside the U.S., except in Canada, I wasn't sure what to expect. Tabaco City is a working town, not a tourist attraction, and as we made our way along the streets to the Gardenia, I began to wonder what we'd find when we checked in.

But the Gardenia was very nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating. When we couldn't get the air conditioning to work in the first room we checked into, the staff immediately moved us to another. We didn't order anything other than drinks from the hotel restaurant, so I can't say much about the menu, but the service was very good. The food market, the LCC department store, and several eateries are not too far from the Gardenia.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: June 2008