All reviews aeon mall sky lounge convention center hand shower swimming pool big bad wolf free shuttle from the hotel room cleaning clean sheets stayed here for a week king size business trip excellent hospitality fitness area mini fridge sitting area modern hotel
Reviewed 30 January 2019

(+)The hotel is really close to Exhibition hall 3 and 3A.
(+) Room is quite spacious.
(+) Breakfast is good, the hotel have so many varieties of food choices.

(-) The managements should add more staff in receptions desk when there's event in ICE. I have to wait about 40 minutes to checked in, but when my room isn't ready, I have to queue again to check in. Ah so tiring. Can't you register me first until the room is ready ? I don't want to compare, but in other hotel, they will register me and they give me the room card when the room is ready I don't have to queue again for long.
(-) The reception should giving 2 cards instead of 1. I find it was so difficult back and forth to the room when my friends don't want to go out with me. I have to called out my friend in the room because lift is only accessible with the room card.

Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2019
Hikmat_Nugraha, General Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere ICE BSD City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings From Hotel Santika Premiere ICE BSD City,

Thank you for your valued comments, we apologize for the problems that you has encountered during your last stay.
we will definitely take your concerns and communicate with our associates to have an improvement soon so that will not happened again for the future visit.

Therefore, i do hope that we could host you again in the future and show you the improvement made.

Sincerely Yours,

Hikmat Nugraha
General Manager.

Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

Spent a night with my family at this hotel. The facilities are well maintained and they have a speedy check in and check out process. It is strategically located near AEON MALL BSD and they provide daily shuttle service. The buffet breakfast is nice however, they need to add more international cuisines to make it more interesting.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

I spent two nights here as I was attending an event in the Comvention Centre which is conveniently located next to this modern hotel because it is located quite far from the city of Jakarta. However there is a shopping mall close by to the hotel.
The bedroom was very comfortable, well lit with fierce air conditioning. I slept well more through jet lag but the bed was comfortable.
Breakfast buffet had both western and eastern options although the latter was more in evidence with many Indonesian local dishes available. Eggs are cooked to order.
A good 4 star modern hotel with a bright reception and sitting area with cafe/bar

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hikmat_Nugraha, General Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere ICE BSD City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2019

Dear valued Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Santika Premiere ICE BSD City,

Thank you for sharing and considering Hotel Santika ICE BSD City as your destination for your holiday or Business trip. I’m very happy to read that you had a wonderful time during stay with us.

Thank you for praising the quality of some our Breakfast menus at our Mandalika restaurant . I am glad you could experience them and enjoyed the incredible food quality and our service in each of them and also Thank you for praising of our room quality that was make more enjoyable to stay.

On behalf of our team, thank you for your awesome review and for recommending us to our online readers and potential future guests and I look forward to be welcoming you back on the near future for another memorable family experience.

Best Regards,

Hikmat Nugraha

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

i was going on business trip .. late check in and booking on the same day, first impression the staff are friendly and i got my drinks and snack at sky lounge, staff really helpfull especially Mr. Ardan .. perfect hotel location

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

One thing about the hotel is the friendliness of the hotel staff. All other shortcomings can be overlooked against the behavior of the staff. Clean rooms. In particular Ms Atilya at the restaurant was exceptional.

1  Thank 169kkn