All reviews parking space swimming pool is aeon mall room was clean keep up the good work easy access bsd city star hotel ice lobby wifi
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Great accomodation.
Not too far from ICE.
Easy access to mall by online transport.
Have a local and international breakfast.
Wifi and tv cable provided.
Clean pool side to hang out.
Reccomended to stay around BSD

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
SapphireSkyBSD, Manajer Kantor Depan at Sapphire Sky Hotel BSD City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear Mr. Timmothy,

Greetings from Sapphire Sky Hotel BSD!

Thank you once again for your appreciation. We are looking forward to have you back in the near future.

Always feel welcome at Sapphire Sky Hotel BSD!

Regards,

Marlon Hotman
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My company did training workshop here recently. Good meeting room that accomodate 40-50 people easily. Sound system was problematic the whole day and noise from next meeting room could be heard so it's a struggle for the speaker to properly addressed her speech. Food was not bad, and kept filling when finish. Good location in BSD and easy access from different direction.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in great location
I just stayed 1 night because Got7 concert in ICE..
Clean room..helpfull staff and got great view from my room
This hotel nearby ICE and AEON..price also good not to expensive for hotel like that

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
SapphireSkyBSD, Manajer Kantor Depan at Sapphire Sky Hotel BSD City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Sapphire Sky Hotel BSD!

Thank you for staying and sharing your experience with us. We highly appreciate your kind feedback and appreciation towards our Hotel's service and staff members. I will be sure to pass your feedback to all staff members and I do believe that they will feel encouraged to provide an even better service upon hearing your feedback.

Always feel welcome at Sapphire Sky Hotel BSD!

Regards,
Ibnu Khotamil Ikhsan
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had our staycation here this month. We were so excited at first because the rate is really cheap. When we checked-in our rooms, the AC is not yet turned on. It took around 3 hours before the room got cold. Moreover, there were only few food choices for buffet breakfast. Most of the food are Indonesian. There’s no variety of choices. In addition, when I went to swim on their pool, there is even no staff to assist me there. I do not know where to get my towel because I have no means of calling any staff.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KrUy10
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight here for my bts concert (so i could get up as early as possible to que :”) the hotel is small but really comfy and have everything you need basically. One downside tho is the parking space, we drive there and the parking space is terribly small, so good luck on finding some space :” but overall its really great! Very near ICE, AEON, etc!

Date of stay: April 2017