Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport
J Hotel(Jakarta)
Bandara Hotel(Jakarta)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsjakarta airportnice hotelfree shuttlemorning flightnice showerinternational flightshort staybreakfast startsrooms are smalltraffic jamtoll roadgreat transit hotelan overnight staysoekarno hattalate at nightnice swimming poolrecommended hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very quiet, spacious room, great shower. Towel selection very poor - just a bath towel; no hand towel. Very comfortable bed, good selection of TV channels. Good selection of food for the included breakfast - Indonesian and Western dishes, coffee machine, fresh soup and eggs made to order. Fruit selection quite poor and should be better. Dinner is buffet style at a fixed price.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Arief_MAULANA, General Manager at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Wilfriblair,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport.

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

It is a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback, I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our talents as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one or even better.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Stayed here on our first night in Indonesia (catching an early flight to Kalimantan) and our last night before flying home to New Zealand. Having an adult daughter that is blind, the first thing I noticed was that the lifts were totally inacessible. Both inside and outside the lifts there were no buttons to find, and needless to say no braille, only a flat touch screen that you had to touch very precisely. Even for someone sighted, this was not easy. The lifts were also silent. There was no "ding" to indicate which of the three lifts had opened and no voice to indicate which floor you had arrived at. On our second stay our room key card had to be inserted and removed once in the lift to give us access to our floor but again, there was no way to know if it worked it you could not see. Once at your floor, the designers came up with a very interesting way of indicating the room number ( a light shining down on metal numbers that are sticking out at ninety degrees from the wall and thus your room number is the shadow). However, impossible for anyone to read with their fingers when trying to locate their room! The room itself was fine except for the poor lighting. There was no overhead light you could turn on, just the bed side lights and a desk light. The bed was comfortable, the shower worked well, there was a desk and air conditioning that you could control. With respect to the restaurant, while the staff were friendly, they were not particularly trained well and on our second stay, both at our evening meal (when we were the only ones in the place) and at lunch the next day (when again it was very quiet) we had difficulties with various things and had to wait longer than you would expect. I cannot comment on the buffet food as I was on a low FODMAP diet, so could not eat most of what was on it. They had a small but fine gym and it was open from 6am till 9pm which was good. They had a small pool in the courtyard of the restaurant, so you would likely want to avoid meal times to go swimming. The reception staff on the whole were friendly but there seemed to be a lack of communication between them or a lack of management from above. Our travel agent had requested a late check out for us on our last day. This was not in the system but they could do it. They intitially wanted to charge us, but then said it could be waived when my husband produced his Accor card. The next day after our swim just after 12pm (the check out time) I discovered that my card would not work in the lift. I waited for at least 10 minutes before the one person at reception could help me. She had been working on what looked like a very complicated check in or check out procedure and there was a growing queue of people. I did ask some other non reception staff member if they could find someone else but no one else appeared until later once I was gone. When I gave her my card and told her that we had a late check out, she just re-initialized it without any apology. She had to do the same for my husband's. A while later we received a call to ask if we were staying another night and we again told them no, we were just checking out late. My husband had to leave before me, so settled our food bill (our travel agent had already paid for the room). When I tried to go back to our room, I was again locked out and had to return to reception once again to get my card re-initialized! For an overnight stay, as long as you can see it is fine. Note that it ususally takes longer than the 10 minutes that it indicates to get to or from the airport.

Room Tip: Not accessible for anyone blind or with a visual impairment. The rooms are good but not very good due to the poor lighting.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Katherine,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback about lack of communication between our staff is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. I will plan some training and coaching for our staff to be more focus on the deliver excellent service for all guest

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Used the hotel room to relax for 6 hours before my flight shortly after midnight. They have a regular shuttle from and to the airport. Prices are acceptable. I did not have the Breakfast - so no rating about it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Arief_MAULANA, Manajer Umum at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Brem Air,

We are very much appreciate for your four stars assessment regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, we hope your next journey to our hotel will be more enjoyable.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive or constructive feedback. I will share with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our talents as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I was for a short transit under twelve hours. Checked in late at night. First impression of this hotel was a good and clean hotel, friendly stuff. Breakfast started at 3am-10am, various food but need to improve the taste as I think it was below average. Overall, it was a good hotel facilities with one note to improve their breakfast quality.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Arief_MAULANA, Manajer Umum at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Andy G,

Thank you for sharing your experiences stay at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport, we are glad that you feel satisfied with our clean room, AND our friendly staff, at Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport we always put guest satisfaction as our priority.

We have noted your input regarding to improve our breakfast quality.I will share to all my staff to encourage them to be always consistent being friendly and give the best service to all the guest.

Once again thank you and hope your next visit will be more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Hotel located near airport about 10-15 minutes only. Room was clean. Restaurant with live music during dinner is very awesome. Reception staff Dwi very friendly and very polite. Dinner so great and food taste is fantastic. Recommended hotel

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Febi F,

We are very much appreciate for your perfect score regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Jakarta Airport. It is mean that you had an comfortable stay with us, as we always put guest satisfaction as our priority.

I will share this to our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our talents as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for sharing your experience.