All reviews technician mattress comfort cleanliness foods floor
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights for business travel. The room is clean yet small. First time checkin I got troubles with the room
1. They gave me a room which a people already in the room, so I complained and they gave me another room at different floor.
2. After I got the room the door couldn't be locked, so I have to call the room service and they sent me the technician to fix.
3. But overall I like the room very clean, comfort, homey and the breakfast was good.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I felt comfort when staying this hotel. The room size still quite OK and clean for bathroom, breakfast also serve Indonesian and western food, the taste is OK. There is also parking area for car and motorcycle. It's very near with Supermall Karawaci, only 10 min and there is public transportation in front of the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Dear hotel managers (if there’s any),

I was very excited to stay at the hotel by looking at the pictures which turned out to be none like in any of them. Arrived pretty late around 10 pm, staffs were NOT friendly at all (how can I expect a good service if I didn’t even get a single smile from 3 reception staffs who handled the check in process), but I thought maybe they were as tired as me so I didn’t want to make a big fuss about it eventho I was much friendlier than any of them. They gave me a superior room number 2222, room is small and very standard- not even qualified to be as a 4 stars hotel even 3 stars hotel, I don’t think I should mention about the amenities, again very standard. The morning, I have planned to take a dip in the swimming pool, it cannot be called as a swimming pool but a pond to be more exact. It was dirty, the pool filter/water pump was not even on. Should I expect anything more from this hotel? Maybe, like maybe it’s better to be shut down. I don’t mean to be harsh but if you expect the guests to be happy there are a lot of things to be improved, starting from the staffs especially. May this review be any helpful for any travelers and the management itself.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The services very friendly, have a quick check in & check out, good cleanliness, fast response, have many varian of food at breakfast area. Swimming pool is clean. Near with convenience store & local food corner.
Very quite place.
Still need to be improve for the services of doorman (no doorman)

Will be a value added if have:
- Gym
- Sauna
- Massage
- Live music
- Unique restaurant

Actually this hotel have a big potential to be develop to the next star but unfortunately without a good leader I'm not sure it can be happening. Till now still have no GM.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a night and it was an average experience for me. The staff was friendly and nice, but the facility was standart. But so far, it was nice because i slept well and the situation was very calm, the hotel was far away from the crowded.

Date of stay: November 2017