“They have a good delivery services and very good pizzas.”

Restaurant Repentigny Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Repentigny
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I had eaten there only about ten times in my last five years but I order meals for delivery often when some visitors arrive at my house by surprise, and everybody like their foods.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

my son. invited us to this restaurant that he knew,
we ordered differently, Me Osso Buco,my wife the pikilia dish,My son and wife Pizzaguetti.
When you enter,you better have a good appetite,because the servings are HUGE,
It is worth the try!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Awesome food and very good service. I have had their Salmon, Pizza, Steak and all have been excellent.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

They have a menu with a good variety of food. The pizzas are excellent. The salads are also good and the quantity is sufficient and there is a good mix of ingredients (not only lettuce). While this is typically a family restaurant, it is possible to go there as a group after some event. We went there for birthday parties. The service is good and quick even of there are many customers.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

Good food, good price, good service. Exactly what you're looking for in a restaurant. I've been there a numerous time and it's always consistant. I would say it's the best place in Repentigny for a good pizza.