“Crispy Dinuguan”
Review of Dawang's

Dawang's
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Carinderia Type eatery serving one if not the best crispy dinuguan in Ilocos. A little pricey but hey food usually gets sold out by 1 or 2 PM
Once food cooked for the day has been sold out, the eatery closes. Somif younwant to try this resto go there early for brunch.
Parking is a challenge though as it is along the busy highway

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 1 March 2016

this was located 10mins drive away from out home in laoag. great cheap eats for BUDGETarian.:) they serve typical Ilocano menu. foods are good. recommended for travelers finding cheap eats on the road

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Travelers who want to sample Ilocano Food culture must have a meal here at least once. My family keeps coming back for their dinardaraan. It's so good we usually plan our trip so that we'll be at the area by lunchtime.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Last time I was in Laoag, I was all by nyself but it didn't stop me from traveling from Laoag to San Nicholas.

I have no idea what else is in there dinuguan but it is absolutely the best crispy d I've tried in Ilocos Norte. No doubt about it! Their papaitan is also something one shouldn't miss.

Everything here is easy on the pocket.

Will travel 12hrs just to have this again.

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank heyanny
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I've always looked forward coming back to this place to taste their famous "dinardaraan" and paksiw. I finally made it! It was good to see that they have renovated the place. It's better looking and it has a new name( mommy Aket) but with the Dawang name side by side with it. The food lived up to its expectations! Best of all? It was never hard on my wallet!.

Date of visit: September 2013