“great taste!”

Cuisines: Filipino
La Union Province, Philippines
“great taste!”
Reviewed July 18, 2016

One of the officers of our association treated us in this restaurant, we sampled the dinardaraan, paksiw and the imbaliktad. what can i say but so delicious, dinardaraan or the dinuguan is so crispylicious can't help myself getting additional serving, also the paksiw its like sinanglaw pero puro laman wala ciang taba so its good for my diet, cant say much about the imbaliktad aside from being soft to the bite because we opted not to mixed with the papait. i came with my husband so wish I could go back with our children. to really taste these ilocano treats.

• Visited July 2016

Metro Manila, Philippines
“thumbs up!”
Reviewed March 1, 2016

this was located 10mins drive away from out home in laoag. great cheap eats for BUDGETarian.:) they serve typical Ilocano menu. foods are good. recommended for travelers finding cheap eats on the road

Visited April 2015
Quezon City, Philippines
“Ilocano Food Culture”
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

Travelers who want to sample Ilocano Food culture must have a meal here at least once. My family keeps coming back for their dinardaraan. It's so good we usually plan our trip so that we'll be at the area by lunchtime.

Visited June 2015
Manila, Philippines
“best crispy dinuguan!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Last time I was in Laoag, I was all by nyself but it didn't stop me from traveling from Laoag to San Nicholas.

I have no idea what else is in there dinuguan but it is absolutely the best crispy d I've tried in Ilocos Norte. No doubt about it! Their papaitan is also something one shouldn't miss.

Everything here is easy on the pocket.

Will travel 12hrs just to have this again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank heyanny
“Local dishes at its Best!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I've always looked forward coming back to this place to taste their famous "dinardaraan" and paksiw. I finally made it! It was good to see that they have renovated the place. It's better looking and it has a new name( mommy Aket) but with the Dawang name side by side with it. The food lived up to its expectations! Best of all? It was never hard on my wallet!.

• Visited September 2013