“best crispy dinuguan!”
Review of Dawang's

Dawang's
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Last time I was in Laoag, I was all by nyself but it didn't stop me from traveling from Laoag to San Nicholas.

I have no idea what else is in there dinuguan but it is absolutely the best crispy d I've tried in Ilocos Norte. No doubt about it! Their papaitan is also something one shouldn't miss.

Everything here is easy on the pocket.

Will travel 12hrs just to have this again.

1  Thank heyanny
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I've always looked forward coming back to this place to taste their famous "dinardaraan" and paksiw. I finally made it! It was good to see that they have renovated the place. It's better looking and it has a new name( mommy Aket) but with the Dawang name side by side with it. The food lived up to its expectations! Best of all? It was never hard on my wallet!.

1  Thank Daddykai