“Fun place to stop and shop”

Emerald Coast Wine Cellars
Reviewed November 7, 2017

We stopped on our way to Destin. Easy to get to and folks were very friendly. We enjoyed the wine tasting and bought a bottle to take home. Wine prices were very reasonable. The shop is lovely with lots of reasonably priced gifts.

1  Thank ajeent
in 11 reviews
"bottle"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Great place to try a variety of specialty wines. The port is wonderful and the regular wines are very different flavors.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We always make a stop here when we come to Destin! Everyone is friendly and the wine is great! Not to sweet, but not to bitter! Their new Winter Berry tastes like Christmas!

1  Thank aeywhite
Reviewed October 15, 2017

One of the highlights of our trips to Destin is to stop for a tasting and to buy some great Emerald Cellars Wines. LOVE Cindy and Regina and the gang!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 14, 2017

This is the cutest wine boutique ever. The location is perfect for it's cuteness. Had a very friendly Nashville lady serve up some tasty samples and great conversation. We tried several wines (me more than the hubby). Each one was so good. I probably would have left with way more bottles had my hubby not kept me in line. :) We did leave with a bottle of Noble, Sangria, and 2 Beach Berry. My daughter will getting married on the beach in May of next year. I've already told her I would be stopping here for several bottles of wine for the reception.