“Winery”

Emerald Coast Wine Cellars
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Great place to try a variety of specialty wines. The port is wonderful and the regular wines are very different flavors.

All reviews
"little gem"
"girls trip"
"walked away"

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We always make a stop here when we come to Destin! Everyone is friendly and the wine is great! Not to sweet, but not to bitter! Their new Winter Berry tastes like Christmas!

1  Thank aeywhite
Reviewed 15 October 2017

One of the highlights of our trips to Destin is to stop for a tasting and to buy some great Emerald Cellars Wines. LOVE Cindy and Regina and the gang!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is the cutest wine boutique ever. The location is perfect for it's cuteness. Had a very friendly Nashville lady serve up some tasty samples and great conversation. We tried several wines (me more than the hubby). Each one was so good. I probably would have left with way more bottles had my hubby not kept me in line. :) We did leave with a bottle of Noble, Sangria, and 2 Beach Berry. My daughter will getting married on the beach in May of next year. I've already told her I would be stopping here for several bottles of wine for the reception.