“Winery”

Emerald Coast Wine Cellars
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Great place to try a variety of specialty wines. The port is wonderful and the regular wines are very different flavors.

1  Thank CrazyChris13
"back home"
"cherry"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We always make a stop here when we come to Destin! Everyone is friendly and the wine is great! Not to sweet, but not to bitter! Their new Winter Berry tastes like Christmas!

2  Thank aeywhite
Reviewed 15 October 2017

One of the highlights of our trips to Destin is to stop for a tasting and to buy some great Emerald Cellars Wines. LOVE Cindy and Regina and the gang!

1  Thank HPIfan
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is the cutest wine boutique ever. The location is perfect for it's cuteness. Had a very friendly Nashville lady serve up some tasty samples and great conversation. We tried several wines (me more than the hubby). Each one was so good. I probably would have left with way more bottles had my hubby not kept me in line. :) We did leave with a bottle of Noble, Sangria, and 2 Beach Berry. My daughter will getting married on the beach in May of next year. I've already told her I would be stopping here for several bottles of wine for the reception.

1  Thank judy177