“Love it!”

Emerald Coast Wine Cellars
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We always make a stop here when we come to Destin! Everyone is friendly and the wine is great! Not to sweet, but not to bitter! Their new Winter Berry tastes like Christmas!

1  Thank aeywhite
in 11 reviews
"bottle"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2017

One of the highlights of our trips to Destin is to stop for a tasting and to buy some great Emerald Cellars Wines. LOVE Cindy and Regina and the gang!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

This is the cutest wine boutique ever. The location is perfect for it's cuteness. Had a very friendly Nashville lady serve up some tasty samples and great conversation. We tried several wines (me more than the hubby). Each one was so good. I probably would have left with way more bottles had my hubby not kept me in line. :) We did leave with a bottle of Noble, Sangria, and 2 Beach Berry. My daughter will getting married on the beach in May of next year. I've already told her I would be stopping here for several bottles of wine for the reception.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We tried several of their wines. Each one was better than the next. Walked out with several bottles.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Our day excursion was complete by stopping into this quaint little wine boutique. Many gift-able items for most any occasion: house warming, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. Wines are reasonably priced and a great way to support local business in the Destin Vacation area. My friend and I enjoyed sampling the various wines made with Muscadine grapes grown locally. We each purchased some to share with the rest of our family. Definitely will be back for more gifts.