Review Highlights
Best massage we have had in years! Will definitely go back again!

My husband and I each had 90min deep tissue massages and we were both very satisfied with the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susanw797
Shreveport, Louisiana
Outstanding Couples Massage

My wife and I were escaping for a weekend and were referred to Surfside Spa for a couples massage... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$44.73
from US$59.00
from US$40.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

First time I ever had a massage on vacation. I was dealing with this lower back pain for three months. I had to get back on a four hour flight the next day so I came to Surfside Spa in hopes of relieving just a little of my pain. But I didn't expect for Judith Paradiso to completely take it all away!! I'm serious!!! She is amazing. I haven't had any lower back pain since leaving her office in October. My only regret is I wish I lived in that state. She's the best!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2020

The staff is courteous and friendly, the price is in-line with the level of service you receive and the facial was AMAZING! Thank You Surfside Spa!!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2019

I had a massage by Thomas. I get 1-2 massages a month and dry needled every month for neck pain and headaches. Thomas spent so much time trying to get my muscles to relax and showing me ways that I can help them at home. It’s been 5 days since my massage and I’m still headache free and my neck pain has been tolerable. He’s amazing!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I have been traveling for 7 months so we really needed these massages. We requested medical massages for our aches and pains. Scheduled simultaneous massages but there was a glitch when one therapist called out. I was happy to have my husband go first with me following. The owner, Thomas Pfaff, did both of our massages. What a blessing! My shoulder and arm are so much better; same with my husband's neck. He gave both of us suggestions for stretches to help the muscles to continue to relax and stretch. If you are at the beach get your massage here!! We highly recommend this spa.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank dldetoma
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

Had a 90 minute custom massage. The price is a bit more than some other places, but Carolina is worth the price. She has a great touch and excellent intuition. 5 stars. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank brammell
T3056FRthomasp, Owner at Surfside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are grateful to have Carolina on our team and working with as a therapist. She is extremely skilled therapist, and happy to hear you had a excellent experience with her.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Thomas Pfaff