“SUP rental”

Exuma Kitesurfing and Stand Up Paddle
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Gary was thorough, safe and accommodating.

We realized that it would have been great to do the Moriah coast paddle with him as a guide, but still enjoyed the scenery, especially the sand bar and turtles.

The only improvement we would recommend is that he provide some nets or bungees to tie gear on board, but he lent us his dry bag and some rope, which was fine.

Great 1/2 day trip!

PS Gary we found that beach you told us about- Heaven!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

This is a great place to learn kitesurfing since the water is shallow and the winds are usually pretty good during the winter season. The location is pretty remote (45 mins away from Georgetown & 30 mins away from airport) and you need a car to get around (no public transportation & only one restaurant within walking distance). On site, there is accommodation, rentals and lessons. When I went, I took all 3 of those. The accommodation is nice and clean with a kitchen and a good price if you compare to prices elsewhere on the island. Gary is a good instructor, very patient and concerned with security. Overall everything was really good. The only thing I would say is that I felt that money was a concern for Gary. Do not expect a deal or negotiation and every thing extra will be charge.

1  Thank Marie-lie S
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Gary is a great teacher, relaxed and safe. The location is ideal for learning. I would definitely recommend Exuma Kitesurfing.

1  Thank Rbhali
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Visited Exuma 15-20 December 2014. Scheduled 3 lessons with Gary, however, I missed the second lesson due to travel arrangements for a buddy that was flying in. But, the first (4-hour) lesson and the second (hour-long) lessons were great.....the location was amazing.....great beach with shallow water and fairly consistent wind. Gary is a great instructor, very patient and safety-focused. I'm trying to get back to get more lessons in with him sometime in the near future; can't recommend him highly enough!

3  Thank Andrew S
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have kited all over the Caribbean, with many different instructors, and in a wide variety of conditions. Without question, Exuma has the best kiting spot I have been on. You are guaranteed flat water every day (because of the tide). The entire area is great for teaching. Also it is one of the few places in the Caribbean that has bottom has few coral heads etc. that can ruin a vacation.

There are some kiting sites that are a 15-20 minute boat ride that are truly awesome.

This is my second year with Gary. I kited 6 out of 7 days on both visits with good to very good wind. Gary is very conscientious, safety oriented and a patient teacher. Exuma Kitesurfing is without a doubt a phenomenal place to learn to kite or just get wrung out kiting everyday. It's that good. Joe Meyerhoff - Baltimore, MD

3  Thank joe S