Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$259
eDreamsUS$259
Booking.comUS$259
Orbitz.comUS$259
TravelocityUS$259
PricelineUS$259
All reviews pie stand up paddle boarding mr and mrs blew us away liquor store fish fry lunch options other guests breakfast and dinner white sand spent a week authentic bahamian car rental island tour turquoise sea write a review snapper
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I've been meaning to leave a review for Rollezz since my trip and I decided today "no time like the present". The reason it took so long is that every time I thought "I should write a review" I thought "I don't know if I could write a review that would properly explain how great this place is." But better late than never! I visited Cat Island solo for my birthday in November 2018.

When I was waiting in the local section of the Nassau airport I noticed that a lot of people seemed to know each other and were very friendly. Many of these were people who live on Cat Island. They are very friendly towards visitors as well and I met some interesting people even at the airport. It's about 30 minutes by local plane to get from Nassau to Cat Island. Make sure there is plenty of time at the airport (coming and going) in case your plane isn't right on time.

On the way from the airport we stopped at the grocery store, but the ferry with the food hadn't come, so they were out of a lot of things. If you have a special diet it is definitely worth bringing some non-perishables with you. It's more of a local grocery store than a supermarket and they might not have what you're looking for.

The beach at Rollezz is quiet and there are tons of comfortable places to sit. I had been worried about wifi coverage but it worked fine. I was worried because some of the reviews mentioned that it didn't work everywhere, but there are multiple wifis in different locations that you need to connect to.

Meals were fantastic. I have some dietary restrictions (vegan) and they made incredible meals for breakfast and dinner. I wish there had been some kind of lunch option like pre-made sandwiches at the honor bar or something. If I remember correctly there wasn't really a water filtration system in the rooms, just a sink; a water filtration pitcher to keep in the fridge would have been great.

There is a place within walking distance to rent a car if you want to go exploring. The island is very safe and I definitely recommend touring. For other things to do, there is a bonfire as well.

The resort itself is excellent. Quiet beach, lots of comfortable places to sit, delicious meals. It's a small resort and dinner is served to everyone at the same time, so even if you visit alone you can still eat with people.

I would definitely return and have recommended Rollezz to others as well.

Date of stay: March 2020
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2021

Thank you for detailed review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.
We are excited that you enjoyed Cat Island, the people and Rollezz.
We would love to cook for you again and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Rollezz for nearly a week and we’re already missing it. We plan to return as soon as possible. The service was outstanding - the best we’ve seen in the Bahamas. The beach is absolutely stunning, it was always calm enough to either kayak, snorkel or paddle board. Food was delicious - Beverly prepared wonderful dishes particularly the snapper. Mr and Mrs Rolle went over and beyond every day; we can’t thank them enough for making our stay so memorable. We are really looking forward to showing our friends and family this place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

thank you for choosing to stay at Rollezz. We appreciate you and we were happy to host you and your family again.
Rollezz will always be calling your names. Come visit again soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I have been raving to everyone that I speak to about this place because it exceeded all of my high expectations. Carl and Yvonne were like that favorite aunt and uncle that you love to visit because they have everything that you want and everything you didn’t know that you needed!

The level of service that the owners and their staff provide makes you never want to leave. They were excellent at communicating and accommodating...it quickly felt that like they were anticipating your questions and finding the answers before you knew it. This top notch service began before we arrived and continued after we left. We experienced flight delays on the way to Cat Island and called them to see if they could pick us up later than expected and they not only waited at the airport to pick us up but also offered to get in touch with the local airline to see what they could do.

The lodging was impeccable and the grounds inviting. We felt so at ease during our stay.

There was one surprise that we were not prepared for though. We expected to ring in the new year with a quiet meal and maybe a walk along the beach. Instead we had a superb feast followed by a bonfire celebration that blew us away. We have been to some amazing places to celebrate the new year but the intimate event that we were a part of will be the best and most memorable that we will ever experience.

I cannot say enough nice things about this place and I hope to stay with them again in the very near future. Anyone would be lucky to get the Rollezz Resort treatment.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you Casey for writing such a beautiful review. It was a real pleasure hosting you and S... at Rollezz.
We were happy to bring in the new year with you at that very special bonfire celebration. I thoroughly enjoyed it myself. You are a lovely couple and we will also remember you as the special airline treatment guests, lol.
You must return sometime so that we can do a full day at sea glass beach. You are now a part of The Rollezz Family and we will be calling your names.
Do take care of each other and stay safe. We are only 2 planes away and remember you still have to see
old ting on your morning walk Casey, lol.
We appreciate you choosing Rollezz and say a huge thank you.
Until we meet again, the Rollezz crew sends warm regards from beautiful Cat Island!!!

Reviewed 13 January 2021

What can I say about the Rollezz that other reviews haven't?! This place is incredible! My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights (including NYE) and had the best trip of our lives! Not only is the beach astoundingly beautiful here but the landscape of the beach and hotel grounds make for this beautifully decorated visual that feels stunning to wake up and walk outside your door to every morning. The staff at Rollez are so kind and generous. They genuinely want to see you have a good time and will do anything and everything in their power to make it happen. The food is fresh and delicious. We felt like we had our own private chef! You could literally stay at the resort all day and relax at the beautiful beach while eating all of your meals here and be happy. Or if you want to take part in different excursions (like boating and fishing, which we did) the staff will happily help arrange these for you. And making us feel even more secure were the Covid precautions the staff took during our stay. We researched endlessly before choosing to stay here and were so happy with our decision. This was our first trip here but will definitely not be our last. I highly recommend staying here. You will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: December 2020
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Hello RP
Thank you for such a lovely review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. It was an honest pleasure having you both stay at Rollezz. We are also happy that you enjoyed your experience at Rollezz and Cat Island at large. We absolutely loved hosting and. Cooking for you. You are a special fun loving couple and we certainly hope to meet up with you again with your families
Take real good care of each other. We miss those smiles.
The Rollezz Team salutes you!

Reviewed 29 July 2020

My wife and I did some island hopping and stayed at Rollezz for two nights. It was so peaceful. The island just opened back up after a Covid shutdown so we were one of the first back on the island and the first to stay at Rollezz. Yvonne and Carl are some of the sweetest people you'll come across and want to do everything to make your stay as special as can be. Let them know in advance what you want for dinner and it will be waiting when you are ready! We stayed in the 3 bedroom villa which was very nice (AC worked great! and the bed was very comfortable).

Date of stay: July 2020
Rollezz Villas & Beach Resort, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. We do apologize for the late response.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed Rollezz and your stay on Cat Island.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again and making your stay
more remarkable than the first.
Take care of yourselves.