Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
All reviewsedgewater grillcabbage beachman made beachbalcony roomsmall beach areapoolside grillspecial thanksping pongconch fritterswalking distance to atlantisbeach volleyballthe hotel offerslobby barchairs and umbrellasall inclusivesnightly entertainmentdaily activities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a wonderful 5 night stay at the Warwickl. From beginning to end our time there was perfect.
Room - Our room was freshly and beautifully decorated and we had an excellent view from the 12th floor.
Food - We ate at all of the restaurants and every meal was delicious and the service was outstanding. We used Open Table to book at the Edgewater Grill and Abbiocco a week ahead of our stay. I highly recommend using this app.
Drinks - Excellent variety and bartenders and servers were great.
Pool and Beach - Pool was warm and clean. No shortage of chairs. Beach was small but we knew that when we booked. We took the shuttle to Cabbage Beach one day and had a great time.
Activities - We spent hours watching the yachts go by and thoroughly enjoyed this. We walked in the neighbouring area by the resort and felt very safe and enjoyed looking at the archtechture and beautiful views. We did a day trip on a jet boat that was lots of fun. We walked over to Atlantis several nights to go through the aquarium and check out the yachts.
Service - All of the staff were amazing. Very friendly and helpful. We felt so welcomed.
We were looking for a relaxing vacation and that is what we got. A 10 out of 10. We cannot wait until our next visit back!! Thank-you everyone at the Warwick for an idylic vacation.

Room Tip: High floor. We were waterview (no balcony) and it was great!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mark D
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent staff. Good selection of restaurants, good variety of food choices.
Nice pool but a very small beach area.
Entertainment was very limited. Close to the water shuttle to Nassau. Used the bikes and went on a guided walking tour.

Room Tip: Only a few rooms have a balcony. Thought we had an ocean view room, wasn't balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Quality is hardly matching price. The hotel is new and open in 2016 from what I understand, therefore it is difficult to blame it. However when you pay 800$ for a two nights stay, you are expecting some standards. What we've got is:
- poor view in our room (on a wide abandoned place in front of a yacht port)
- room is not soundproof and we were awake each night because of the poor quality of the soundproofing (once at 3am because of people listening to music although the music was not so loud and once at 1am because of the radio alarm from the room next to ours...)
- we've been suffering some pain after our lunch at the pool restaurant
- the private beach is very small and it is directly connected to the sea in which the yacht are staying - I have then serious doubt about the cleanliness of the water
- music played by the hotel is very very loud and embarrassing.

However we have to say that, yes, the hotel and the room were nice and clean, the personnel is very kind and attentive (the management even offered us the late check-out in compensation of our troubles), the pool is clean and the all inclusive is one of the best I've been given to enjoy. But it still doesn't worth 800$. Even in the Bahamas.

So please, Warwick, improve...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cedric d

Thank you for your comments, we truly appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to ensure that we receive the constructive remarks on our performance, they are taken very seriously in our goal to continue to become better at serving all our guests. Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities offered are of a high standard and we look forward to continue offering nothing but the best.
On behalf of the entire team, we anticipate welcoming you back soon so that we are able to serve you better on your next visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband I visited the Warwick from March 25th to 30th. I was a bit hesitant from reading previous reviews but let me tell you we had an amazing experience. Everything was beyond our expectations. The staff is extremely friendly. Reno is awesome. The drinks are premium and there is plenty of options for food. We made dinner reservations prior to arriving using the Open Table App. Rooms are clean and modern. Pool is nice. Snack bar is really good. Hog Bar is excellent. Brittany is amazing. Quick with the drinks and very attentive. Cabbage beach is a ten minute walk or you can use the shuttle. We walked over to the casino a few nights. Took a cab into Nassau to do a little shopping. Felt very safe walking around at night. Overall I would definitely recommend the Warwick to family and friends and I’m definitely looking forward to coming back ! Danny Sue room 424

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Limalips

We appreciate you recognizing our associates from the Front Desk and the Bar , they both will certainly be recognized..
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the hotel and really enjoyed the experience. When I arrived home I see that the hotel has charged 1,323.07 to my credit card though they acknowledge that I had paid SunWing in full for my reservation when I checked in. My travel agent called them a week ago and they advised that it will be reversed. Since then I have tried contacting them by telephone however no one is in accounting and there is no voice mail. I have also sent 3 emails to them requesting they contact me however I have not heard back from them. I am very disappointed in their lack of response. I am going to have to pay this charge on the 10th of April until this can be resolved otherwise I will have pay interest on this outstanding amount on my credit card. Did I mention I am disappointed Too bad because it really is a nice facility.

Room Tip: Go for a balcony room
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank cinlou14

It is a real pleasure to hear about your experiences here in Paradise! We thank you for choosing the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All Inclusive, Adults Only resort while visiting The Bahamas.
We do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused, I am advised that the charge has been credit to your credit card. This is not the fault of the resort, we should have received the funds from Sunwing well before your arrival. Unfortunately this did not occur hence the debit to your credit card.
We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your comments and hope that we are given the opportunity, in the near future, to welcome you back!
Remember, it’s better in The Bahamas! See you soon.