Ways to Experience Reel Dreams Sport Fishing Charters
from US$820.52
from US$1,282.06
from US$1,641.03
More Info
All reviews trigger fish mutton snapper catch fish clean boat trolling barracuda capt crew reeling reels filleted boats onshore seas
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

My family had a blast. Kids got to fish and snorkel. Boat was beautiful - so clean. Captain was super, safe ride, friendly, attentive, kids loved the bluetooth to play their music! Assistant to captain was great finding the fish and helping us snorkel. Knowledgable guides and I'd definitely use the service again.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank aliR5892OJ
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Very well run operation! Top notch boat and equipment. We booked a 4 hour trip on the Day Dream. Captain Doni and Achy were great. He was up-front and honest about what to expect with each type of fishing. We choose to start with deep sea fishing for Mahi-mahi. We caught 2 Mahi-mahi that morning. One thing that people have to remember about fishing... its called fishing... not catching. We put on over 38 miles on the water that morning.
Our group had a great time and will definitely book with them next time we travel to the Bahamas.
Achy cleaned up the fish for us and then we went to Margaritaville for an awesome fresh catch dinner.
My only regret was not booking for at least 6 hours or a full day.

1  Thank MarineSparky
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Lincoln and Hilroy were awesome! Trip was excellent. We went two days in a row. Caught four Mahi Mahi the first day and five the next day. Boat was perfect for the four of us. Crew was exceptional in guiding, coaching, teaching, and making us laugh. Great fishing trip!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We went out on two charters with Reel Dreams. We had 4 boys and 3 adults and it was the perfect time. Our guide Justin kept the kids reeling in the fish and we ended up with a very large Mutton Snapper and a big Amberjack. Great way to end the days of fishing. The boats were clean and the guide was excellent. I've fished with a lot of guides and Justin was one of the best. Thanks Reel Dreams for making great memories with our kids.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

I took my 11 year old son along with my dad and my brother for a half day (morning) in shore fishing trip and it was a perfect morning! Caught plenty of good sized fish and my son and dad had an Easter Sunday they’ll never forget!

Date of experience: April 2021