Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2022

My wife and I have been going to the Breezes for 17 years now. The service is good, the staff is friendly and very helpful. The resort is very clean. The buffet and the 3 restaurants has very good food and a variety of dishes. The pool is kept very clean as well as the grounds. This resort is right on the ocean front with a clean sandy beach. We want to thank a lot of the staff that we got to know through the years for making our stay at the Breezes very pleasant.

Mona, Jeffery Stubbs, Lathies Brown-Front Desk, Lakesha Watson-Front Desk, G-Cabana Butler, Travis-Pool Bar, Carla Minns- Assistant Manager, Darvin-Pool Area, Kim Curry-Wedding Planner, Monique-Pool Area, Garfield-Outdoor Manager, Kenva -Front Desk and all the housekeeping staff.

Looking forward to going back next winter.

Room tip: Pool side higher floor.
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank BeachBums5657
Reviewed May 5, 2022

The meals were very much the same everyday. The protein, fish, chicken, beef had lots of red peppers on it. My husband is not a spicey eater, so he ate pizza, noodles and salad for lunch and supper.
They ran out Pina Colata mix 2 of the 4 days, so all inclusive was not what I would call it. The staff would fill large bottles up with the mix for guests and not just serve them one drink at a time.

Room tip: Ocean view
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed November 28, 2021 via mobile

The resort at one time I’m sure was very nice, and still is to the point that they don’t have the manpower to keep it up as nice as it should be. Employees who were there are very nice, very helpful and l felt welcomed. can’t say enough for all the employees who were there. I am a very plain eater, but the food was delicious I did try all the things that everything was cooked well always served warm and available most of the time. If you like the casinos you’re very close to the Atlantis resort which has a lovely casino and it’s a short walk.

Date of stay: November 2021