Review Highlights
Favorite thing we did!! MUST DO :)

Of all the things we did on our trip, this adventure with Tour Daddy was by far our favorite... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
conniehsong
via mobile
Great day out on the boat

Really great experience. Fast boat, fun crew, beautiful water and beaches. What else can you ask... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dovz2021

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

If you are visiting the Bahamas, you MUST take a trip with Tour Daddy to visit Exuma. It’s an experience of a lifetime! Great boat, amazing staff......you swim with pigs, sharks, feed iguanas. Best tour company in the Bahamas!!

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Me and my friends had so much fun , we would do it again . They were so informative about everything

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Seeing the islands on a private charter makes the experience unique. The staff was knowledgeable and entertaining! Would strongly recommend.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I had such an incredible time with Tour Daddy they showed me around everywhere and were so informational and fun! Highly recommend

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I’ve been to the Bahamas a few times before but never managed to make it to Exuma and I’m so happy that my first trip was with Tour Daddy! I couldn’t have asked for a better tour, everyone was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. The trip was an absolute blast! Highly recommend!