Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$144
Agoda.com$144
eDreams$144
Tripadvisor$144
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
All reviews stay there again outer islands micah overnight noise luggage bahamas
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2021

This hotel is small and privately owned. The owner Micah is so nice and helpful. The rooms are very clean, spacious and include (at additional cost) drinks and snacks. That is very welcomed when you get there late and tired and just want a light snack.
Micah picked us up at the airport (he was waiting for us when we arrived) and took us back promptly in the morning to catch our connecting flight. We had a lot of luggage and he was very helpful and accommodating. Price is great for the services (incl free transport to and from airport. We will def stay there again! Perfect for when you are making connections to outer islands and need to overnight. Hotel has a pool but we got there too late to use it. It looked nice.

Room tip: The second room from the front entrance had a kitchen and dining area separate from bedroom. Very roomy.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Pato9779
Reviewed January 24, 2021

Stayed here in January, 2021. Met the owner myself. Really nice/jovial guy and trying his very best to provide best possible service.

Positives

1. Picked and dropped from airport at no extra cost (this is a big protection from dealing with the local taxi drivers who charge a lot).
2. Room smelling very nice.
3. The room bar is excellent. Many things to eat or drink at (most importantly) very very reasonable prices. So no need to go and search for food after the flight.
4. The shower pressure is extremely strong and very hot. Probably the best thing of this hotel.
5. Internet speed is very good. No problem to stream ‘you tube’ videos whole evening.
6. The room also has a fan in case one dislikes using AC (like I do).
7. Plenty of plug points near the bed.
8. Perfect location for a airport hotel.

Negatives

1. No protection from noise of neighbors staying in adjacent rooms (the hotel has 4 rooms only). Luckily, they all went to sleep in night time. But in case, you want to sleep in afternoon, it may be impossible.
2. The room has too many things and almost no walking space. Too many carpets, too many pillows, too much crockery. I recommend in times of COVID, to remove as many things as possible from the room (leaving only what is necessary) to have a control on the cleanliness part after every guest leaves.
3. The bathroom ceiling near the wash basin is quite low and can be problem for taller people, 6ft+.
4. The mattress still has its original plastic cover on (when received, when new) and it feels strange, when sleeping on it.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel. Except, if you want to sleep in the afternoon, this may not be the ideal choice.

Hope you found my review helpful? In case you did, please do click on “Found the review helpful”.

Room tip: First floor room to avoid noise.
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Sally M
Reviewed November 29, 2020

My girlfriend and I spent a couple of nights at Bell this past November while we were waiting for our next flight.
Micah the manager gave us an excellent service from the very beginning, picking us up from the airport and helping us with our luggage.. He said this service was included with our booking, plus he drove us back to the airport to leave Nassau afterwards!
The place was not only a few minutes away from the airport but a few minutes away from the beach too!
The room was impeccable! Beauty all over the room, from the clean and soft carpet to the very comfortable bed, from the shinny shower to the little kitchen with a microwave a fridge and the well-equiped mini bar that they had! Simply amazing and very useful for somebody who wants to rest and have no worries while in Nassau!
I highly recommend Bell and if u happen to be there please let Micah know how amazing and servicial his reputation is!
Greatings from Argentina and we’ll definitely be back there if we happen to visit Nassau again!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pablofG379IA
Reviewed November 7, 2020

Whatever type of Room you are looking for, it would be hard to beat the Hospitality of Miach at Bell, not to mention the cleanliness of the Room! There was not a surface that wasn’t clean. Miach ensured I had a lovely experience of the short time I was in Nassau and had everything I needed. A gem on a beautiful side of the Island and most convenient to the Airport.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2020

Stayed there one night on each end of a week long trip out to one of the remote Bahamas islands. Owner is a strong communicator, trustworthy, very helpful and accommodating. Second floor unit I stayed in was clean, well maintained and appointed, attractively decorated, comfortable. Gated courtyard well lit and pretty. Owner willingly carried my heavy suitcase up/down the stairs! Without a car, there's not much nearby, but is was perfect for my overnight needs and I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020