“Shockingly Rude. They were ok taking our money first!”

Cafe Channing Noelle
Ranked #10 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Nassau
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Shockingly Rude!!! I have never written a negative review before but I felt compelled to write this one especially since we had found everyone so friendly and pleasant everywhere we went while in Nassau.

We were ok paying $12 for a medium black coffee and large latte but We have never been treated so rudely. After confirming to one employee’s questions that I had been vaccinated and in April, I sat down to drink my latte.
Another employee who I assume was The owner /manager demands to see my vaccination card which I provide. (I still had a copy on my phone when we had to upload a copy in order to get a travel health passport to get into the Bahamas). She then asks me my name to confirm the validity I guess.
My spouse had deleted the photo copy of his vaccination card from his phone after we received our approval to travel to the Bahamas so we were escorted out of the establishment.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

Ambiance is perfect for a girlfriend luncheon, date or mommy n me outing. Great healthy options and delicious icecream. I like the cute items that are on sale there.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Dale M
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

This was our first trip to this place. Nice Devore and attentive staff. Food was a little slow but excellent when it arrived. The macaroons look great but are very expensive.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

It can’t decide if it’s a gelateria, candy store, women’s accessory store or whatever it is. Asked the lady what flavor of gelato they had and she said mango raspberry and coffee. Mango turned out to be “vanilla” maybe? And the “coffee”was brown, but certainly didn’t taste like coffee. Didn’t taste like anything recognizable. And the price for this debacle was $19.04. We should have gone to Solomon’s Fresh Market for Magnun bars ‍♂️ Do Not Waste your money or your calories

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Jacob M
Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

Decoration is amazing and their Cappuccino is amazing.
I had as well a Macaroon and a chicken wrap with salad as a comp side dish.
Service and decoration are excellent.
Price wise is kind of expensive but as a taste it's impeccable.

Date of visit: April 2019