Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing !

My family and I took a jeep tour with Heather. It was amazing, better than I had hoped. Heather... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Paradise781865
Snorkeling and Jeep tour

We texted the number on the site and got an immediate response. We chose to go snorkeling and get a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Jfrick13

Recommended experiences in and around St. Thomas
from US$104.00
from US$82.06
from US$165.00
from US$135.00
More Info
All reviews hull bay beach adventure octopus photo package fish cruise ship turtle spot sea turtles private tour these guys awesome pictures marine life private beach rum punch took pictures beautiful island great adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the jeep tour & snorkeling with Heather! This is our first time at st Thomas and first time snorkeling. Heather is AMAZING!!! She’s so nice and sweet!!! And so good with our 4 year old! She was very patient with us knowing that we were kind of nervous about snorkeling. She’s such a great tour guide and snorkeling instructor! We enjoyed every moment of the tour :) I’m so glad that we went with this company, no regrets! Make sure you let them take your pics too!

1  Thank chandah2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for the most relaxing, fun adventure for your group, PLEASE CALL this group! I called at the last minute looking for a tour same day, and although they were willing to accommodate Webb, suggested waiting until the next morning because visibility would be SO MUCH BETTER!! I am glad I trusted his judgement because the ocean and Webb, did not disappoint!! We swam with LOTS of sea turtles! We saw urchins, and octopus , tons of fish (all sizes and shapes), eel and crabs... it was the best time I have ever had snorkeling! Then he took us to the most beautiful overlooks for pictures! I would definitely recommend this group for any family or friends visiting the islands! Then he took us to THE BEST taco spot ever! Webb is now my new family on the isle of St. Thomas! I can't wait to swim with him again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perry is amazing! My husband and I were the only ones signed up for the day and Perry took us to two different beaches to snorkel. He then took us all over the island, stopping at all of the beautiful scenery to take pictures of us and allow us to take our own pictures and admire the beauty. We went to a nice little restaurant for lunch and went to sight see a bit more before heading back to our room. The snorkeling pictures he took were beautiful

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Web and Heather were amazing. We had such a great time snorkeling and touring St. Thomas. From swimming with sea turtles to going to the highest point of St. Thomas, we could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Heather was great!!! Define good snorkeling company. Would use them again. They took great pictures!

Date of experience: January 2021