Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Small groups with oustanding professional staff.

A professional dive company giving attentive personal service. 50 years of diving I want a dive... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
buffalo8750
Fabulous Dive Experience

We loved our experience with Flamingo Divers. They exceeded our expectations in meeting our needs... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
K L

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from US$220.64
from US$1,344.00
from US$110.88
from US$109.99
More Info
All reviews small group dive sites diving experience divers max personal attention reef sharks dive shop west caicos great dive small boat surface interval dive group dive days nw point personalized service comfort level fish
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I've been diving for years and more often than not I feel like just a number with most dive operations. "Here are your two tanks...good luck!" This is not the case with Jayne and Mickey at Flamingo. Jayne was an absolute delight to correspond with in the reservation process, she picked us up at The Palms and right away we felt like we'd known her for years. Mickey met us at the boat and immediately got us all set up. He went out of his way to double check the equipment I had just purchased and brought which is a good thing because it was missing some critical pieces.

The boat ride out on the two days of diving was rocky as the wind was really blowing, but Mickey did a good job navigating and Jayne was great to talk to, especially with that English accent. Because Flamingo keeps their dives to no more than 8 people, you get a lot of personal attention and feel like you have your own private dive master.

And, if you're looking for a sunset cruise, Mickey and Jayne recently purchased a battery powered boat that is super quite. It looks like something akin to a gondola from Venice complete with a beautiful canopy, flowers, comfortable sofas with throw pillows, accompanied by prosecco, fruit and cheese plate and background music. Jayne even got some gluten free and dairy free options for all of dietary challenges. Was a truly great sunset cruise experience that even our 18 and 20-year-old daughter and son thoroughly enjoyed. By the time we finished our dives and the sunset cruise my whole family wanted to take Mickey and Jayne back with us to Atlanta. We will definitely be returning to Turks and Caicos and will definitely be using Flamingo for our future dives and sunset cruises.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Robert T
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Our entire group fell in love with Mickey and Jayne. They were the utmost professional, careful, spent time explaining, never felt rushed and felt completely and wonderfully safe. After doing a lot of research they were the only dive company we found that only had no more that eight people on each dive. This was HUGE to us. And I want to admit that I did something out of error and it could have been a disaster. Mickey was so keenly aware of what was going on that he was right on top of the situation. This is exactly why we don’t and won’t dive in big groups. We loved them so much and will only go back to Flamingo while in Turks. Thanks so much Mickey and Jayne!!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Two great days of diving, one in West Caicos and one at Northwest Point. First boat out each day to be first to the best sites. Jayne and Mickey are great hosts, great divers and lead you through each dive with time to spar at end of dive to hang around to explore on your own in site of the boat above. Feel like we saw all the best of each dive site (including great reefs and plenty of large and small sea creatures) and very safe. Will always dive with Flamingo.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank teelerfan
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I can't say enough about Jayne & Mickey - what a great team! From start to finish, they were just perfect. As all of the others have said, they are very laid back but very professional and safe. My 13 year old son and I were Certified in Oct so we are still newbies for sure. Jayne & Mickey were very patient with us and made us feel great about everything. They were both fantastic in the water with my son, frequently checking his air and making sure he was comfortable down there. They really went out of the way to do everything just right. Speaking of going out of the way, while rinsing off our gear in the fresh water tank; one of my sons fin buckles fell off. We had no idea and headed back to our condo. A little bit later I got an email from Jayne saying she had found the fin buckle and figured it belonged to us so she drove it back to our condo and left it for us at the reception desk. What a lifesaver! My son would have been crushed if he couldn't have snorkeled the rest of the week with his new gear. How easy it would have been for them to send me an email saying they found it and I can come and pick it up from them when I get a chance right? Nope, they took the time to return it to us - just the kind of people they are.

If you are looking to dive on Provo, which I highly recommend, please give Flamingo a call you won't regret it!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Nikko1075
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I visit TCI regularly and I always dive with Mickey and Jayne. They are great people and they take great care of their clients. They limit the size of the group so it's more intimate and I prefer that to large diving groups. Always a pleasure diving with them. Can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: February 2018