Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
13,868 results
All reviews water park caribbean village french village key west village italian pool jerk shack le petit chateau sesame street bobby dees surf simulator bella napoli lazy river kids camp butler service cookie monster iguana pool character breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Always impressed with the cleanliness of property, staff are so friendly and eager to assist. Big shout out to Orlando, chef in Kimonos restaurant, entertained our kids with songs and jokes whilst cooking them dinner. Was a fabulous experience, and thank you Germaine for finding me some croissants in the French cafe!
Plenty of activities to enjoy, never a dull moment and the resort never felt crowded although this was a very busy weekend.

Room tip: the French or Italian villages are closest to the water parks
1  Thank clarej2610
Shawn Redhead, Owner at Beaches Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Hello and thank you for rating our resort! It truly was a pleasure having you stay with us at Beaches Turks & Caicos. We appreciate your positive feedback and definitely look forward to hosting you again in the near future for another great vacation experience!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

This is our 6th trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos. We have booked for a 7th year. In the midst of COVID, this was such as well needed vacation. The resort is immaculate, food is very good, and overall it's a great vacation. We stayed in the Key West part. Fantastic. The spa is great. Book with Kareen! The negatives: we found this time what that the staff seemed a bit more stressed/disinterested than we've seen in the past. Perhaps the American attitude has gotten to them? We had a couple of minor problems (nothing really to not) but I felt like staff would tell me whatever I wanted to hear. For instance, we wanted to use our free Catamaran cruise. It was totally fully. When I asked to be put on a wait list I was told 'of course' only to find out later that there IS NO wait list. That was more annoying than it being booked all week. It happened with some dinner reservations as well. I heard other vacationers saying that they feel that the sister Jamaican resorts (Beaches Negril) is much more welcoming than Turks. I have been to both and the one big difference is that Negril has much more of a Caribbean vibe. This year in Turks, for the first time I felt like I was still in the US. PLEASE BRING BACK THE CARIBBEAN VIBE...WHERE IS THE CARIBBEAN MUSIC??? Finally, please stop the use of the APP to book things. I hate using apps, and feel it is unfair that people can book before even going down. Booking should be limited to when you get to the property. Dinner reservations, boat cruises, etc.anything at the resort should be booked in person OR only accessible as soon as you get on property. Overall I highly recommend it. Perhaps the small negatives I saw this year can be attributed to Covid. I understand that..it's very stressful. If you can, do not arrive/leave on a Saturday or Sunday. The airport is sooo crowded on those days.

Room tip: They have accommodations for all of your needs. Tell them what you want and they will probably have it.
1  Thank TravelingMom1968

Hello and thank you for sharing your review of Beaches Turks & Caicos. While we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay overall, it is disheartening to see that there may have been some areas that you were not completely satisfied with. We always embrace feedback, the positive as well as the negative, as it presents an opportunity for us to review our operations and improve where necessary. Most of the changes we make at the resort level are as a direct result of the feedback received from our guests and we will certainly discuss your observations. Rest assured that our response to feedback continues to be in word and deed and we hope that you would afford us an opportunity to demonstrate this during a future stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

We were enjoying our trip until we checked into our room. We get to our room where when entering a “sealed” room we were greeted by bug. It did not help that an irritating noise was piercing the walls... we did not have a bar card for our choice of wines to ease the experience. The supervisor attempted to give another room but we would have lost our already limited “seaside” view to same type room but no view at all. So I chose to keep my room and called them to handle the bug issue... this does not meet the expectation at all...not what we were expecting. Not worth it! Missing the Atlantis (check out my video on Bahamas) I will definitely create a video on this trip too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Taracoley

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. Unfortunately, our warm Caribbean climate does make us more susceptible to intrusion from certain insects, however we have continuous pest control programs in place, which include daily fogging, in an effort to keep these insects at bay as much as possible. We regret if your vacation was negatively affected. It is disheartening to note that our goodwill gesture did not meet your expectations. Nonetheless, it is our sincere hope that this has not deterred you from visiting again as we would like the opportunity to provide you with a vacation that we hope is more in line with your expectations.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

I had been looking forward to staying in beaches because of the recommendation I had. I’m very disappointed and I don’t understand the great reviews this hotel gets.

The nice things were the beach water was very nice and clear, and that the there are plenty of activities for kids of all ages.

That’s pretty much where it ends. The food is probably as bland as any cheap all inclusive hotel. For the premium you pay the food is not good at all. The hotel staff outside a chosen few is very lazy slow and inattentive. They had run out of ham for breakfast of 3 of the days with no look of apologetic or caring of trying to do something about it. Same for Nutella. They run out and they’re like Welp it’s done. Drinks are ok. Hotel property is very nice outside but the rooms are again of what one would expect from a much lower quality hotel. Wifi is very slow on the few areas that have the better signal.

Overall I don’t see how anyone would want to pay the price for this hotel when there are much better options in other places. Very unimpressed with the hotel overall. Many seemed to be complaining about the same things I’m bringing up and although I didn’t voice it to management there was a couple that were. Looking forward to leaving and not coming back. I’m very glad I decided to come for 4 days as a trial.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank raikoo2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. We were very sorry to read that your time with us did not meet your expectations. While we understand that opinions regarding meals are subjective, it was nevertheless surprising to note your sentiments as we usually receive very positive feedback in this area. We also regret if any other aspect of our offerings would have left you feeling dissatisfied. I have shared your comments with the Management team to address and we very much appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. We hope that in time, you will come to look back on your time with us in a more positive light and hope to welcome you back as the other unmentioned aspects of your stay may have been to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

So glad we FINALLY got to get to Turks and Caicos after several reschedules due to COVID. The beaches and the water are absolutely some of the best I have ever seen in my life. I certainly want to spend more time on island in the future! The vendors on the beach were a bit much though and really impacted the beach experience for me. I love being on the beach, but they were relentlessly asking for you to buy something. I know it is just part of it, but beware if you have not been to an island before like this, you will be approached often.

The resort is exactly what we expected from a Beaches experience. Lots of food and drink easily available and there was alway something to do. Found it hard to find quiet and relaxation, but we came here because we knew our 4 teenagers would not be bored at all!

The food is good overall and matches what I expected. The presentation of the food exceeded my expectation and my seafood dishes were the best (snapper, swordfish, Mahi, etc).

The service was good overall - just like any resort, some were friendlier than others, but overall they do a great job servicing such a large property. Food takes a long time, so go ahead and just get set to island time when you arrive. I saw many folks getting upset due to the wait, but you just have to settle into the pace.

We chose a Butler Suite and I doubt I would come back without butler service. They made it easy - Fitzroy and Sasha both were amazing and went out of the way to make sure my family was comfortable and special.

The room was good overall with no big complaints from our family. In a couple years, they will likely need to remodel, but these beach properties take such a beating from us tourists, it is amazing how good they look!

We book the catamaran tour through Beaches and had a good time, but would not do it again.

The spa was good and the massage was excellent. The pedicures for my wife and daughters were OK - they were not great and the polish came off quickly.

The resort seemed to be running out of things A LOT, but I think it was difficult to get supplies based on what I was hearing from some folks. Generally, we had everything we needed.

One tip is to bring bug spray. I went on our balcony at night and was eaten alive by what they told me was sand fleas. Swollen and itchy and definitely was not fun. (I stopped going outside at night without spray after the first night).

Overall, we all agreed that we hope to visit again soon.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TClinken

Hello and thank you for sharing your review of Beaches Turks & Caicos with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that your butlers contributed to making your experience even more perfect! We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back to one of our resorts again in the not so distant future!