“Wonderful and so helpful”
Review of Spa Tropique

Spa Tropique
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Spa Tropique is on a mission to spoil you rotten! Let us pamper you at your place or ours.Spa Tropique, founded in 1997, is the longest-running spa company in Turks & Caicos. From heavenly massages, revitalizing scrubs, delicious wraps, rejuvenating facials, pampering pedicures, moisturizing manicures and waxing to private instruction in yoga, pilates and personal training-our friendly and talented staff, therapists and estheticians are dedicated to your relaxation. With many convenient and cozy locations, Spa Tropique caters to guests at the best resorts on the island, as well as providing the preeminent mobile spa service. 9am to 7pm daily, take some time out this vacation to indulge yourself. You deserve it. Enjoy. Relax. Breathe.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Elaine worked very hard to give me 3 deep tissue massages badly needed for my back and in particular, for my right shoulder and arm. I could see improvement immediately after each treatment and she has brought me a long way toward recovery from injury due to liftiing our ailing dog for months. She was so professional and yet, so sweet, all while taking such good care with genuine concern to help me recover. I appreciated her efforts to get to all the necessary spots and put the extra effort in to really make sure she gave me the best treatment she could. I couldn't have had any better in my opinion.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

HI BeachRetirement1! Elaine is amazing! She is incredibly special, intuitive, kind and nurturing. Her care for her guests is something to admire. (She is also our Lead Therapist!) "I couldn't have had any better'-we agree. :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review for our fabulous Elaine and for telling the world about the best little spa company on Provo.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"melanie"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I had a fifty minute Swedish massage with a twenty minute add on. Elaine and Gail focused and provided an excellent experience. It was relaxing and therapeutic. It was one of the best massages I’ve experienced over the years. If time permitted we would have scheduled another one. The only thing that was not up to par was the ease of trying to make an appointment. Fortunately we were staying for six days.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi CD47! We love that we 'exceeded expectations!' Elaine and Gai are amazing and very highly requested and now the whole world knows how wonderful they are too. Its truly music to our ears that it was one of the 'best massages' you've experienced over the years. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fabulous review for the best little spa company on Provo.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Dream team delivered again!! Left feeling so relaxed and relieved of sore, tight muscles !! Thank you Vicky and Melanie!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

The Dream Team delivers again! Melanie and Vicky are awesome! We love that you left 'feeling so relaxed'. It's our mission to spoil our guests rotten and it looks like we did. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell the world about our fabulous Dream Team and for writing a review for the best little spa company on Provo.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a massage to get the knots out of my neck and shoulders. Maddie did a wonderful job. Combined massage with stretching which is better than straight massage. She knew what she was doing and was very professional and friendly. would recommend to anyone.

merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Bill P. Maddie is wonderful! We are so glad you agree :). She is very highly requested and absolutely loves being a therapist. Stretching is wonderful and she must have felt that your muscles needed it. We are thrilled that you relaxed and enjoyed. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell the world about our wonderful Maddie and for writing this lovely review for the best little spa company on Provo.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018

What a great experience! Great ambiance, great massage, great staff, flexible and convienient scheduling. I could not have been happier with my experience with Spatropique. My husband and I called the afternoon before and were able to schedule a massage the next morning, and the massage was not only wonderful but felt longer than the hour it was (which normally never happens). The room, soothing music, beds/tables, scents, and staff were great. What a relaxing way to start our honeymoon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

HI courtneyschaal. All the 'greats' equals a great review! We are so happy that you 'could not have been happier' with your experience-truly music to our ears. We love that we were a part of your honeymoon! Come back and see us for anniversary #1, 2, 3...you get the idea :) Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review for the best little spa company on Provo.