“Great overall experience!”

Reserve a table
Mon, 14/06
20:00
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Description: The Terrace on Grace Bay, the best place to watch your favorite sports on the big screens, enjoy lunch or dinner in the cool breeze on The Terrace!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great overall experience! The Italian Mojito is a MUST! (Made with Prosecco) every dish we had was very good.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (127)

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Had a good lunch the my salad with the flank steak was great , and the bar and bartender made some great cocktails I loved the service.

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

I was visiting my family for 2 weeks and during that time I had 2 visits to The Terrace. Both evenings were one to remember. Keith was so knowledgeable and made excellent suggestions. Elton on the second evening, was also great. He was attentive and checked on us at appropriate intervals. Both gentlemen served with a smile and genuinely seemed to be enjoying their jobs. I can’t forget that the food is excellent! (Fish tacos, the burger, the pasta) I loved it and cannot wait to visit again! :)

Reviewed 2 May 2021

Great food and ambiance! Try the poke bowl and shrimp & grits

Right next to the Covid testing site where you’re given a free drink coupon to use at The Terrace

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Some friends and I went to the Terrace for a drink or two since dinner finished quite early! And wow the SERVICE is AMAZING! We really wanted to sit at the bar it quite busy but the hostess (wish could remembered her name) was kind enough to first seat us on the couches and pay keen attention to when seats were available at the bar. Really loved that!

Our bartender was Diason he was amazing! I’m a very picky and indecisive person couldn’t make up my mind on what drink to order from the menu. He notice that so he asked me what sort of flavours do I like and made something that was not on the menu. It was a passion fruit run based drink it was AMAZING! He was really patient and funny, excellent bartender. Make sure to ask for him when you go there, you won’t be disappointed, he surely knows his drinks!