“The best pasties in the UK (world!)”
Review of Becws Islyn Bakery

Becws Islyn Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Aberdaron
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always look forward to visiting the bakery on our trips to Aberdaron. A pasty and bottle of scrumpy on the beach. DELICIOUS!!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (249)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Fantastic array of baked goodies of all descriptions and tastes, just a short uphill walk from the bridge in the village. Came away with as much as my arms would carry in cakes, tiffin and pastries!
I was slightly overcharged and did not spot this until the lady behind the till came running up to me to apologise and ushered me back to the till for a refund. Super impressed with this Welsh bakery.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

Went there for the breakfast, and was not disappointed. It was well portioned and also a reasonable price. Will definitely be back again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

Must have visited this place every other day at least. Beautiful fresh pastries in the morning - pain au choc that almost melts in the mouth. Fresh croissants were lovely. Pasties were v flakey - good job I had those on a picnic. Dog lapped up loads of flakes. Mini pork pies were v tasty. From memory they do great choc shortbread so I’ll be going back later !!

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Oh my days the pasties, the cakes, the sandwiches. What an amazing Bakery very worth a visit. I recently visited during a week in Aberdaron amazing.