“Breakfast meeting”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Incredibly I hadn’t been here before and now I will correct that and visit more often. Lovely and cozy restaurant with friendly staff. Service was first class. The crab and eggs Benedict was extremely tasty!! :-) Absolutely enjoyed it and would recommend!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Had the blackened fish tacos and the crepes for lunch.Fish was very fresh and had great taste. I had the banana nutella crepe which was also amazing. Will definitely go again when I come back!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Don't let the strip mall fool you (Buckingham Square), this is a hidden gem! So enjoyable and the food is excellent. Lauren is so pleasant and the gentleman working with her could not have been nicer. Lauren told us that they were now also serving dinner a couple of nights a week but unfortunately we were leaving that Friday. Just a lovely meal, and you can also eat outside. Definitely worth your time!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We came back to the island and had a wonderful dinner at Lauren’s on a Friday Night. I ordered the snapper and ask them to put it over pasta with a mild sauce which was excellent. This was not even on the menu but Lauren’s was more than happy to go off the menu. My wife and myself enjoyed the restaurant so much we went for lunch 3 times while we stayed on the island. Oh and by the way they have the best burger on the island give this place a try you won’t be disappointed especially dinner.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are very well traveled and the meal and service we had at Lauren's was one of the best we have had in years.

It is a small restaurant and we were warmly welcomed by the owner Lauren and her husband Link. We both had red snapper that was lightly blackened and finished in the oven, it was extremely fresh and juicy. My wife had it served with Marisco sauce over the homemade pasta which was wonderful. I had it with the white wine cheese sauce over pumpkin risotto. The portions were large and we both left with leftovers because it was too delicious not to take them.

The dessert menu looked awesome as well, but had no room to try one!

I would go back again tomorrow if they were open on Sunday night.

You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Scott R