“Best Lobster Bisque ever!”

Guy Harvey's Island Grill
Ranked #15 of 126 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Guy Harvey's lobster bisque is to die for...so good I had it on two different occasions. While you won't find lobster chunks in it, it is rich and silky with a delicious triangle of puff pastry floating on top.

Their pina coladas are also excellent!!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We had lunch at Guy Harveys and found the food to be very tasty. The service was excellent and the view is perfect! Adjacent to the restaurant is Guy Harvey's art gallery. There are wonderful pieces of art to admire there. We purchased one and it will be sent home to the States at no cost. Guy Harvey is an interesting man. Read up on him and then visit his restaurant!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Quick stop for lunch, clearly set up for the tourists coming off the cruise ships, it was reasonable food with good service, no thrills

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Loved the atmosphere! and to top it off the food and drinks were great! The service was a little slow, but we were enjoying the atmosphere and watching the older gentleman roll cigars at the front door. A definite place to stop and grab a bite after shopping at the store next door.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant when our ship was in port and weren't disappointed. The prices were a little high and the staff was so so but the food was excellent. My son had the red snapper and I had the crab cakes. I get crab cakes anywhere I can because let's face it I'm obsessed with them! These had very little filler and we're nice and plump with big chunks of meat and just the right amount of seasoning. The snapper was cooked perfect and tasted like it just came out of the ocean. I found this to be a great splurge while on vacation!

1  Thank Christine I I